+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

kapsdel

Apr 9, 2015
veerendra said:
Guys, ru able to fill online application ?
for me after providing security questions I am getting error, you guys able to move forward from there ?
No man..... same issue with me when trying from Delhi, India.

I can not get past the Security Question page. It just gives me ERROR.

veerendra

Jan 19, 2016
No one is able to fill online application ? In this forum, could you please respond if any one able to fill online application.

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
hi every one .

IS there any tricks so that i can complete my mon project quebec profile . ?? It is really frustrating .tried to complete application but cant access portal , shows error . :(

jatin1414

Jan 8, 2016
Singh_27 said:
hi everybody, i tried to fill my application but it says skilled worker application cap of 3500 has been reached.
what does it mean ?
and do we have to fill forms in french or english ?
i am facing the same problem ....cannot click on the start button

pfonseca

Oct 26, 2015
m585 said:
Everybody has this message and it simply refers to the fact that the previous (November) cap is full. This message will disappear on February 16th when the new cap (2800 rather than 3500) is in operation.
Great, as I thought. Let´s wait for february.. :D. Thanks m585

pfonseca

Oct 26, 2015
NISC said:
hi every one .

IS there any tricks so that i can complete my mon project quebec profile . ?? It is really frustrating .tried to complete application but cant access portal , shows error . :(
You need to try and try, try again and so on. No tricks, only a lot of tries. Be persistent.

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
hi all :D

quick question ---
i luckily went through my mon project Quebec profile .. But it says " You have 88 days (s) to submit the form .

You can not submit this request , the maximum number of selection certificate applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days , but if that maximum number does not affect you , your application may nonetheless be submitted. For more information, go to
Rules and immigration procedures .

THIS MEANS I AM OUT OF RACE ??

OR
EVERY BODY IS GETTING SAME MESSAGE ?

Regarding documents list ..

Do i need to download from MY Documents listed in ribbon under my account .

pls advise :)

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
Greetings Everyone,

I completed my full application and at last, when i tried to submit, they replied "The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the rules and immigration procedures ."

My question is, will it be possible to submit and pay the required fees from 16th February, 2016. Because they mentioned in their website that "starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016." I'm confused about the submission part cause it denied me.

IS THIS ALL OVER or I have to wait until mentioned date?

Regards.

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
bmna0007 said:
Greetings Everyone,

I completed my full application and at last, when i tried to submit, they replied "The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the rules and immigration procedures ."

My question is, will it be possible to submit and pay the required fees from 16th February, 2016. Because they mentioned in their website that "starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016." I'm confused about the submission part cause it denied me.

IS THIS ALL OVER or I have to wait until mentioned date?

Regards.

hi bmna0007

did you filled up documents located in MY Document ( pdf files ) ?

thanks

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
hey NISC

I can't access my account when i tried to submit. I have been reading all the previous post in this group and as far i understand from everyone, that until February 16, 2016, it's not possible to submit. And talking about the documents, when submission and payment procedure will totally complete, they will send you a document check list message to your account inbox.

Regards

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
hi bmna0007
Now i am inside my mon profile ( luckily) and i tried to click start button , But it is disabled . But on jan 26 i was able to pass through it , I did filled up the first page ,while saving it i got error and as per my knowledge some people in this group have already completed it. this portal is freaking me out :( :(

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
NISC said:
hi bmna0007
Now i am inside my mon profile ( luckily) and i tried to click start button , But it is disabled . But on jan 26 i was able to pass through it , I did filled up the first page ,while saving it i got error and as per my knowledge some people in this group have already completed it. this portal is freaking me out :( :(
Hey NISC,

I will send you an update as soon as possible. I'm freaked out too. I couldn't log-in since my last attempt. Don't be impatient. That's all matter in this case.

Regards

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
veerendra said:
No one is able to fill online application ? In this forum, could you please respond if any one able to fill online application.
Me, i have already filled up my online application, waiting for the submission on feb.16 :)