+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
hi everybody, i tried to fill my application but it says skilled worker application cap of 3500 has been reached.
what does it mean ?
and do we have to fill forms in french or english ?

Niaz4one

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hi Guys,

i am also receiving the same problem of login and can not move further and continuously receiving error below,

'' Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.

Return to the home page of the Ministry ''

finger crossed :(

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
What are the chances of success in mon after securing space in mon project... is it same like cap system of federal before...will all the candidates who created the id could be entered ...
can nyone explain about this..

katandcanada

Dec 31, 2015
As what I understand nobody is able to submit the application as of today , only complete applications. There's a date coming up in which you will be able to submit and the first 2800 who submit AND complete the fees are In

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,

i am having the problem to login to complete the application.... i am trying it since 3 weeks. Any help please?

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Singh_27 said:
hi everybody, i tried to fill my application but it says skilled worker application cap of 3500 has been reached.
what does it mean ?
I also have the same problem.... please help anybody.......

Dylan27

Jan 6, 2016
Not very easy to get access to fill up the form need to keep on trying till you get access.unfortunately Nothing has been improved with the system

kapsdel

Apr 9, 2015
The only success I have had so far is that I have reached the page to answer my security question.

And after submitting that, I get the error page only..... even after trying it for more than 100 times. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Shince

Jan 26, 2016
Singh_27 said:
what does it mean ?
Even i got the same message. Don't know if required to fill or no. Can anybody help

veerendra

Jan 19, 2016
on Mon Project Account after providing user name and password, its promoting for security questions. once I provided answer its throwing exceptions as

Frist Time :
"Sorry, " My Québec project " is not currently available. To regulate traffic , only a limited number of users can use " My Québec project" at the same time .We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.Please note that if information was being entered , they could not have been saved."

Second Time:
"Sorry, the website " My Québec project " is not currently available. If information was being entered at the time of unavailability , they could not have been saved . Please try again later."

Third Time :
"Sorry, " My Québec project " is not currently available. To regulate traffic , only a limited number of users can use " My Québec project" at the same time .We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.Please note that if information was being entered , they could not have been saved."

Please let me know if some able to fill the online application in Mon Project and give me some tips how to move on this...

pfonseca

Oct 26, 2015
Singh_27 said:
what does it mean ?
Hi Singh. Do you did the application? Do you receive a list of documents to submit? I did the application and a message like yours was showed to me, but understood that the 3500 applications will be assigned from the 16th of February. Do you understand it?

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Singh_27 said:
what does it mean ?
Everybody has this message and it simply refers to the fact that the previous (November) cap is full. This message will disappear on February 16th when the new cap (2800 rather than 3500) is in operation.

veerendra

Jan 19, 2016
Guys, ru able to fill online application ?
for me after providing security questions I am getting error, you guys able to move forward from there ?