+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
cooolideal said:
Dear M585, please let me know from where r u? and when u filled ur data? r u able to access many time as u can?
I'm from the UK. I filled in most of it on the 6th and finished it off yesterday. It is always a struggle but yes usually if I try I can eventually get in. Today it is noticeably worse than usual.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Hi m585,
nice to hear that you have filled out the profile. Can you advise one that did you provide all the languages in french? Like home address, mailing address etc??
Thanks
Jewel

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Hi m585,
nice to hear that you have filled out the profile. Can you advise one that did you provide all the languages in french? Like home address, mailing address etc??
Thanks
Jewel
I did not put addresses in French, as that would be silly - no mail would get to me in the UK with a French address on it and I'm sure those in the ministry are intelligent enough to understand that address in foreign countries will obviously be in foreign languages.

I translated my job titles into French (company names left in English).

Also, in the diploma section, there are drop down lists to choose degree types and areas of training. For this, I wrote my areas of training in manually, translating them into French.

Everything else in the whole system is drop down lists/selections not free text so there's not much else to translate.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@m585

Thank you for the efforts in sharing your stories here in the boards. It really helps especially to those who are losing hope.

I have a few questions for you.

1. You filled all the forms and saved them. But the option to pay is not available until the 18th?
2. Have you tried logging in again?

My fear is that if the system is still like this even on the 18th. I really hope they change their website settings soon and be ready for the influx this coming Jan 18.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
m585 said:
I did not put addresses in French, as that would be silly - no mail would get to me in the UK with a French address on it and I'm sure those in the ministry are intelligent enough to understand that address in foreign countries will obviously be in foreign languages.

I translated my job titles into French (company names left in English).

Also, in the diploma section, there are drop down lists to choose degree types and areas of training. For this, I wrote my areas of training in manually, translating them into French.

Everything else in the whole system is drop down lists/selections not free text so there's not much else to translate.
Thanks my friend. Got your points. Appreciated.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
bosschips said:
1. You filled all the forms and saved them. But the option to pay is not available until the 18th?
2. Have you tried logging in again?
1. The option to pay appears after you have submitted the application, which I haven't done - I've just saved all the completed sections. This is shown in the screenshots in the PDF guides (towards the end). It makes sense as they wouldn't want thousands of people paying only to be beyond the 2800 cap.

2. I have tried logging in today and as of yet I can't - I was most recently in there last night.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
OK, it's 14:13 GMT and I've just gained access to it again - keep trying people it is possible.

abdou19

Jan 8, 2016
m585 said:
OK, it's 14:13 GMT and I've just gained access to it again - keep trying people it is possible.
I have access to the login page but not to the account creation page.
Please m585, can you help me create an account and give me the connextion setting? thanks in advance

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Is there any possible solution to Error code 20? Every time it is coming whenever I am trying to sign in....

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:
Is there any possible solution to Error code 20? Every time it is coming whenever I am trying to sign in....
No solution other than refresh, refresh, and refresh again.

monikasurana

Oct 5, 2014
Hi

I'm unable to Register as it takes me to French page and I m not finding way out. Can anyone pls help or guide on how to register in English.

Thanks

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
monikasurana said:
Hi

I'm unable to Register as it takes me to French page and I m not finding way out. Can anyone pls help or guide on how to register in English.

Thanks
use google chrome to translate

Mraniyal

Jan 9, 2016
I am not sure which is the registration link, i am trying since 5 jan and didn't get single chance to register.