+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Jessiein2015 said:
@m585,is it not able to submit or you are not ready to submit?
You are not able to submit until the 18th unless you meet certain conditions which I do not.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
m585 said:
You are not able to submit until the 18th unless you meet certain conditions which I do not.
what type of condition? and now u r able to login again? plz check and update...

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
cooolideal said:
what type of condition? and now u r able to login again? plz check and update...
It says right on the front page, and several places in this forum...

"Is it possible to submit an application before January 18, 2016?

Yes, if you have an employment offer validated by the Ministère or if you are a temporary resident of Québec and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec."

Jan 9, 2016
hi,
I am using this for first time.
I have been able to register but it just won't let me log in to fill in the application. as soon as I put the username and password it shows the message same message.
could you please tell me where can I find the guide to fill application form as it is mention in earlier post?

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Meghnapatelin1 said:
hi,
I am using this for first time.
I have been able to register but it just won't let me log in to fill in the application. as soon as I put the username and password it shows the message same message.
could you please tell me where can I find the guide to fill application form as it is mention in earlier post?
I cannot post links, but you will find them on page 1 of the thread "QSW Mon Projet Quebec Online Tool Registering Tips"

Jan 9, 2016
thanks. got the guide. I am working with the internet speed of 50mbps. you are lucky you got to the application form... I can only reach up to password section. anyways will keep trying. thank for help

ank_can

Jun 30, 2015
m585 said:

Yes, if you have an employment offer validated by the Ministère or if you are a temporary resident of Québec and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec."
Hi m585,
I am trying to register myself since 5th Jan but each time, either I am getting "error code 20" OR "Sorry, "My Québec project " is not currently available."
Can you OR someone please advise how I can register myself ?

Also, can someone please add me to WhatsApp group too ? My number is +60146430049

Thanks

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

Is there any Tips or hardware requirements to fill the application, on project jan 2016.
As i am not able to access the online website to fill the application form Jan 4, 2016

Please help.

subkrit

Jan 9, 2016
I could register. However, the website does not let me login. I could go up until security question in login. Please help.

ash55

Jan 10, 2016
m585 said:
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.
I have also registered and created the account but not able to fill the data, what to do

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
m585 said:
I cannot post links, but you will find them on page 1 of the thread "QSW Mon Projet Quebec Online Tool Registering Tips"
dear m585....can u please tell me how much time u take when u click modifier de demand for edit application?
do u remember?

jaspreet_2744

Apr 29, 2015
I logged in 10 times today but everyt time system throws me out after a min. dont know what is happening with this crazy system..... A programmer fellow of mine have suggested that they have problem with the site , and have issues with their security certificates some times.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
jaspreet_2744 said:
I logged in 10 times today but everyt time system throws me out after a min. dont know what is happening with this crazy system..... A programmer fellow of mine have suggested that they have problem with the site , and have issues with their security certificates some times.
u mean log in successfully? where u click after log in that system will out...

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
m585 said:

Hey buddy,

Even this link does not work for the folks(my friends) who do have employment offers. This link has not been working since 05 Jan. I am wondering why there is no official announcement from Quebec when it is going to be resolved.

Regards,Mari