+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
jewelbuet said:
Thank you!! yes i have proceeded up to a certain level. now adding my diploma. Family members are added.
hi there, what is internet speed, browser, gadget=lap top, desktop, tablet, cell phone? thanks highly appreciate

fizanayamuth

Apr 23, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
jewelbuet said:
Thank you!! yes i have proceeded up to a certain level. now adding my diploma. Family members are added.
Hi.... where are you based? What is you internet speed? How long have you been trying to login? Thanks for sharing.

Busola

Jan 7, 2016
m585 said:
I mean when you save the sections of the application form - I'd sometimes have to click it multiple times before the data would actually be retained.

I do have a relatively fast internet connection - around 150 MBps. I'm based in the UK, good luck to you too!
I am unable to get in at all. i need serious help. i have only registered and that's it. i cannot get on. any thoughts? i guess you are able to get in because u are in the UK. those logging in from africa and the middle east cannot.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busola said:
I am unable to get in at all. i need serious help. i have only registered and that's it. i cannot get on. any thoughts? i guess you are able to get in because u are in the UK. those logging in from africa and the middle east cannot.
i have no luck yet. I have only manged to register in Saturday couldn't logged in since then :(
Today i read the news update in the quebec immigration website where they said that

"Due to marked interest in Québec and high traffic on the website, access to Mon projet Québec can be difficult. In fact, to ensure the stability of the secure space, a limited number of users is authorized to connect to the website at the same time. Candidates who obtain an error message are invited to try again later." not sure what did they mean by "try again later" :(

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
although information technology has made our life easier in some case old "Paper Based Application" system is far better :(

Mon Project Quebec is a very good example :(

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

I was thinking if we can prepare a statistical data from all the participants of this thread to figure out a real scenerio. For example if we can get the below information :

Regisration done / not done ?
Registration done but cant log in / managed logged in ?
Completely fill up the application / partically fill up the application
Country from where you are from ?
Internet speed ?

I think if we can manage the above data then we might have a good picture of the actual scenerio of Mon Project Quebec .

Who are interested to participate ?

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
aarzoo said:
hi there, what is internet speed, browser, gadget=lap top, desktop, tablet, cell phone? thanks highly appreciate
Hey! aren't you withdrawing you application a few days back to apply for study permit? If I am not mistaken.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Guys! Finally created full online profile after a 48 hours sleepless f----------king hard try. GOD damn it. Simply a stupid system.

Dear m585,

have you filled out the payment option. I haven't gone there because before doing that I think i have to click on submit button. Please share your thought.

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
Hi,

This is really frustrating. I don't know what to say. I'm from a third world country. Since 5th of Jan, i only able to register and activate my account. But the user guide says, there are lot of works to finish in the portal like degree, experience etc. Only few days left to start the submission i guess. If i'm not able to complete my entire profile as per instruction within next days, i think there will be no scope to submit the payment. If the portal would not be more flexible comparing to existing one, i think there's no hope about what we have been struggling for.

Regards

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
jewelbuet said:
Guys! Finally created full online profile after a 48 hours sleepless f----------king hard try. GOD damn it. Simply a stupid system.

Dear m585,

have you filled out the payment option. I haven't gone there because before doing that I think i have to click on submit button. Please share your thought.
@ jewelbuet ...congrats for ur success...whats the internet speed u use.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jewelbuet said:

Dear m585,

Yes that's right, you can't pay yet, have to wait until after submission.

PLCGabon

Jan 11, 2016
I think server of this project is down in many locations. I tried to research on the error message that it keeps giving us. Routing IP has problems which is why our data don't reach their site. Not a techie here but it really makes sense. emailed their contractor, Incapsula but since I am not their client, they cannot assist me. Here is their reply to my email:

Hello xxxxx

As my colleague recently said - unfortunately, we can not provide you with assistance regarding this site due to the fact that you are not related to this account.

If you have issues accessing it please contact the account admin and if he wishes he will contact us regarding this matter.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you,
xxxx
[Incapsula Global Support]

It is really up to MIDI now to assist us in this.