+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

SGPinay

Jan 8, 2016
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ive been trying to access the new tool since JAn 5, but until now, still I wasnt able to register.
Could anyone here can help me

Dec 24, 2015
I am also trying since Jan05, this site is always unavailable... dont know how ppls are able to register.. any help or tips plz :'(

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
MIDI should make it paper based as their system is not capable to receive so many applications.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Greetings. has any one completed/accessed mon project apart from @m585 Your feed back highly appreciated.

venkatesh64

Dec 9, 2014
Dear friends,
I am also applying for QSWP which will open on 18 th of this month, I have doubt that is there any document to be uploaded while creating profile?

In the application guide, Appendix "D" say that, You do not have to submit the documents when filling your application. However, some documents will be required to confirm the veracity of information you provided.

Its means we need to post some documents........ right,,,,,, what are those documents?

If any one completed, pl clarify.

Venkatesh

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
venkatesh64 said:
Dear friends,
I am also applying for QSWP which will open on 18 th of this month, I have doubt that is there any document to be uploaded while creating profile?

In the application guide, Appendix "D" say that, You do not have to submit the documents when filling your application. However, some documents will be required to confirm the veracity of information you provided.

Its means we need to post some documents........ right,,,,,, what are those documents?

If any one completed, pl clarify.

Venkatesh

good question, confusion exits over this issue.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Having completed the whole application, I can tell you that there is absolutely no facility in it to upload documents. I believe they will all still need to be posted after the application has been submitted. The PDF application guides which are available on my dropbox and are linked to in other threads explain that after submission a message will be recieved in Mon Projet Quebec with a 'cover page' to include in the set of documents to send.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
m585 said:
Having completed the whole application, I can tell you that there is absolutely no facility in it to upload documents. I believe they will all still need to be posted after the application has been submitted. The PDF application guides which are available on my dropbox and are linked to in other threads explain that after submission a message will be recieved in Mon Projet Quebec with a 'cover page' to include in the set of documents to send.
dear m585, have you been able to pay fee by credit card?

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
aarzoo said:
dear m585, have you been able to pay fee by credit card?
No, again read the PDF guide, payment is not made until after submission and I can't submit until the 18th

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
m585 said:
it means after paying your fees you may have to defend your self if any discrepancy exists between information you provided and the documents you submit, so be careful in filling information.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
m585 said:
No, again read the PDF guide, payment is not made until after submission and I can't submit until the 18th
Dear M585, please let me know from where r u? and when u filled ur data? r u able to access many time as u can?