+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Stamping Dropbox in Canada

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi Rishabh! Just wanted to check your exact timeline because this whole process is stressing me out.
Your documents were received by them on December 7th.
What date did the status change from No Status to Application Recieved? (Mine is still showing No Status, documents were received by them on Dec 19th).
And I guess, the status changed from Application Recieved to Issued yesterday?
Package Delivered to US Embassy - Toronto - Nov 28
Status - No Status
Status changed to Application Received - Dec 08
Status changed to Approved - Dec 12
Status changed to Issued - Jan 4

For some status changed from No Status to Issued in 1 week, for some it is taking 2-4 weeks as well. There were New Year holidays so I am guessing there can be more delay. I know this can be very stressing, but all we can do is just wait. I tried calling the Embassy but they have the same information as we can see online.

Reactions: bm_

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
No, just status is Issued. Did you receive your passport
Thanks Buddy! No, I haven't received the passport. The status just changed today from "No Status" to "Received" after 23 days. So, for you what is the next step after "Issued"? Did they tell you when they going to ship the passport? Or did they give you the tracking number?

I have to travel back to the USA on Saturday 1/7 morning - my kids need to resume school in California. Your application status is helping me to estimate my application :). Can I please have your phone number or email pls so that I directly reach out to you for any questions? My email address is shadabsiddiqui7 at gmail dot com.

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
Package Delivered to US Embassy - Toronto - Nov 28
Status - No Status
Status changed to Application Received - Dec 08
Status changed to Approved - Dec 12
Status changed to Issued - Jan 4

For some status changed from No Status to Issued in 1 week, for some it is taking 2-4 weeks as well. There were New Year holidays so I am guessing there can be more delay. I know this can be very stressing, but all we can do is just wait. I tried calling the Embassy but they have the same information as we can see online.
Hi Rishab,

Good Afternoon! Any update? Did you get your passport or any tracking number?

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
Hi Rishab,

Good Afternoon! Any update? Did you get your passport or any tracking number?
Hi Rishab,

Any update? Did you get your passport or any tracking number? I'm desperately waiting for my passport to return back to the US. Your timeline helps me in estimating my passport arrival. Please help. Thanks!

bm_

Dec 8, 2022
Hi Rishab,

Any update? Did you get your passport or any tracking number? I'm desperately waiting for my passport to return back to the US. Your timeline helps me in estimating my passport arrival. Please help. Thanks!
Hello sasiddiq, did your status change too? What is your status right now?

bm_

Dec 8, 2022
Nope! No change. Still says "Application Received". What about you?
Documents received at consulate on 12/19. Changed to "Appilcation Received" on 1/7.
Please do keep updating if you do see any change in status in your case, I think I am right behind you in the process.
Thanks!

itk6366

Aug 29, 2022
Documents received at consulate on 12/19. Changed to "Appilcation Received" on 1/7.
Please do keep updating if you do see any change in status in your case, I think I am right behind you in the process.
Thanks!
my case: doc received Dec19
case created Jan06
case approved Jan09
waiting for next update?

Reactions: bm_

Anil23

Jan 9, 2023
case created Jan06
case approved Jan09
waiting for next update?
Doc received status in CEAC on December 19th or documents delivered to the consulate on the 19th? My documents were delivered on the 4th of Jan. I’ll post updates here as they come.

Anil23

Jan 9, 2023
case created Jan06
case approved Jan09
waiting for next update?
Did it move to issued yet? Trying to understand what’s the current processing time to go from approved to issued. Thank you. Mine is still no status.

Anil23

Jan 9, 2023
Hello - Did you send your visa application to Ottawa embassy ?
I sent mine to Toronto. I didn’t read the forums unfortunately before sending the documents in. Mine is exactly a week since it reached and no status yet. In but of a rush so trying to see if processing speed is increasing.