+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Stamping Dropbox in Canada

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
H1b transfer/extension Dropbox Toronto consular.
Canada Post delivered my docs to Toronto Consular on Dec 13th..I have not received any update since then, it says "No Status".
Anyone with the same dates please keep updating so we can set our expectations right with the process...Thanks.

bm_

Dec 8, 2022
H1b transfer/extension Dropbox Toronto consular.
Canada Post delivered my docs to Toronto Consular on Dec 13th..I have not received any update since then, it says "No Status".
Anyone with the same dates please keep updating so we can set our expectations right with the process...Thanks.
Mine reached on December 19th and still No Status. Please do update when you see any change in status. Thanks.

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
Hey Rishab - Did you get the passport back? I sent my docs on Dec 12 in Toronto but haven't received any update "No Status". Please share your timeline.Thanks!
Hey Rishab, I'm desperately waiting for your reply. Did you get the passport back or it is still pending - what status does it say for you? Please help. If you are comfortable, you can reply to me on my e-mail- shadabsiddiqui7 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

sasiddiq

Aug 23, 2021
It is taking a couple of weeks for updates and heard few rejections for first-time H1B stamping dropbox. Extension may be quicker
Hey Rishab, Did you get any updates? Did you get your passport? if yes, when did you get it? I submitted my docs via dropbox in Toronto on Dec 12th, and I still haven't received any update. It still says "No Status"

bm_

Dec 8, 2022
Hey Rishab, Did you get any updates? Did you get your passport? if yes, when did you get it? I submitted my docs via dropbox in Toronto on Dec 12th, and I still haven't received any update. It still says "No Status"
I just found this in their website: Visa Renewal by Mail - U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Canada (usembassy.gov) , where it says this:

"Prior to completion of visa processing, your U.S. visa application status will appear as “No Status” when you perform an online check at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC. The Consular Section will not respond to any email inquiries about your Interview Waiver case status. "

So it looks almost like there is not going to be an update till they actually review and make a decision....

Reactions: missedTheGCBus

saiGaz

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I feel this thread has more conversations/answers than I was looking for. I just wanted to add my timeline here as well and follow the thread.

Dec 2nd: Landed in Canada and got CoPR signed.
Dec 4th-21st: Got everything moved from the US to Canada and settled down. Because my wife got a job in Canada under her work permit, I decided to move from the US and stay for as many days as I can, until my employer asks me to come.
Dec 26th: Submitted Documents to the US consulate in Canada (Submitted with CoPR + Toronto Driving Licence as proof of residence), this is my H1B renewal stamping with the same employer. I had my first stamping done in India back in 2020 Feb.
Dec 27th: Documents have been delivered.

Since then there is no change in the application status.

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My status changed to 'Issued' yesterday

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Wh
Hey Rishab, I'm desperately waiting for your reply. Did you get the passport back or it is still pending - what status does it say for you? Please help. If you are comfortable, you can reply to me on my e-mail- shadabsiddiqui7 at gmail dot com. Thanks!
What is your status? Did it change to Approved or Issued?

bm_

Dec 8, 2022
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My status changed to 'Issued' yesterday
Hi Rishabh! Just wanted to check your exact timeline because this whole process is stressing me out.
Your documents were received by them on December 7th.
What date did the status change from No Status to Application Recieved? (Mine is still showing No Status, documents were received by them on Dec 19th).
And I guess, the status changed from Application Recieved to Issued yesterday?