+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
My application date:4/14/2009
Received file number twice, once in July 09 and once in Oct 09. But the file number was the same. I don't know how they will issue a nomination based on file number sent date. Anybody has any idea?

vkrv

Mar 6, 2010
Got my h1 extension done recently. I need to update AINP with this info. Their website says to mention file number for any updates, but I dont have a file number yet. Has anyone faced this problem?

application recvd : May 12th 2009
code: 2173

M

moh614

I had similar situation and called AINP.
They advised to send

1. H1B Extension document
2. Cover Letter which has DOB, FULL NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE.

you can either FAX or MAIL them.

Good Luck.

-moh

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You still need a job offer because your work permit will be tied to one employer but AINP can exempt you from needing an LMO.

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
After nomination if i move to india, wil cic, for sure, move my case to new delhi embassy or they will reject. If my case stays only in bufallo then how it will will proceed because i am going to be in india ?

Please advise..

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
hi all,

so i just called AINP to figure out what is going on at their end and with the people who filed specifically in April 2009,

as per the rep. right now they are processing the applications they received in Feb 2009 which is simply not true as we all know couple fo our members who filed in April 2009 they already got the nominations,

i asked her about that and she goes "it is all depends upon when you send your file and in which category it falls, as of this time they are processing Feb 2009 officially, who ever got the nomination even after they filed in April 2009 are only a few as per the processing system"

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT: WHO ever filed under IT related jobs has to wait for full 12 months even if you fall in multiple NOC -- that is what she told me indirectly,

but she also told me that you will here from us soon, so be patient-- which is their regular answer,

SO guys wait and keep posting on this forum as this is a very nice portal, we can get updated informaiton about nomination,

SO KEEP WAITING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST GUYS!!!

regards,

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
ainp10 said:
hi all,

so i just called AINP to figure out what is going on at their end and with the people who filed specifically in April 2009,

as per the rep. right now they are processing the applications they received in Feb 2009 which is simply not true as we all know couple fo our members who filed in April 2009 they already got the nominations,

i asked her about that and she goes "it is all depends upon when you send your file and in which category it falls, as of this time they are processing Feb 2009 officially, who ever got the nomination even after they filed in April 2009 are only a few as per the processing system"

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT: WHO ever filed under IT related jobs has to wait for full 12 months even if you fall in multiple NOC -- that is what she told me indirectly,

but she also told me that you will here from us soon, so be patient-- which is their regular answer,

SO guys wait and keep posting on this forum as this is a very nice portal, we can get updated informaiton about nomination,

SO KEEP WAITING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST GUYS!!!

regards,
Hi all,

i called AINP one more time this morning and asked them about the fact that couple of other people got the nomination even though they filed with my application or in the same time frame,

then he told me that we have couple of diffrent processing centers once we receive the application we kind of devide em and send it to our SUB PROCESSING CENTERS and that is why people who receive nominations even if they file with you or after you, (this make sense to me)

then he ask me did you apply in IT category? i said kind of yes and no as my NOC falls in computer networking and i have what is your NOC i gave him that informaiton and then he asks me my last name i gave him that and then he goes and checks in his system as i can hear the sound of the keyboard in the background!

then he goes again and tells me that when did you last hear any thing from AINP i told him that in August 2009 asking about any job offer i have i told him i did not have any but i applied online and did got some feedback at that time and they (company) told me that this position is for people who are phisicially here, he asked me if i know the name of the company i said i dont remember as it was couple of months back,

so hope for the best guys and keep waiting,

please every body pray for me pray for your self and pray for every body who applied for nomination!!

and any update on the nomination please post here,

regads,

joshihere

Aug 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP won't respond for at least 1 yr since the date u recd yr file#

Hi , this information might be useful to you.
We applied in March2009 and got file# is August 2009. We were expecting to get a doc request after following the trend on this and other blogs.
However, I called them last week ((2nd March) to ask for the status and if our application is being processed.

They replied that, they will not send any further communication (e.g. doc request) until 1 year has been complete since you received your file#..
That means until August 2010 for me.

I am sure there are many ppl waiting for a doc request, in same position as that of mine.

Just a FYI...could you also call them and verify pl..
Thanks,
CJ

baireddy

Feb 8, 2010
Re: AINP won't respond for at least 1 yr since the date u recd yr file#

Hi All,

I just now spoke with (AINP H1) immigration office official, he told me that I am going to get decision approximately around May 2010.

This is my timeline for AINP H1B

AINP application sent - 04/22/2009
Application received by AINP - 04/23/2009
NOC - 2173
FileNo Received via email - 11/03/2009
File NO - xxxx-xx-50xx

So it is taking more than 6 months after getting file #. So we can expect Doc. request or Nomination after 6 months of getting File #. So you heard wrongly.

joshihere said:
Hi , this information might be useful to you.
We applied in March2009 and got file# is August 2009. We were expecting to get a doc request after following the trend on this and other blogs.
However, I called them last week ((2nd March) to ask for the status and if our application is being processed.

They replied that, they will not send any further communication (e.g. doc request) until 1 year has been complete since you received your file#..
That means until August 2010 for me.

I am sure there are many ppl waiting for a doc request, in same position as that of mine.

Just a FYI...could you also call them and verify pl..
Thanks,
CJ

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any document request or nomination... it look like AINP is again back to silent mode...

If you guys have any news please share...

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
joshihere..i was thinking that it would take 12 months from the time application was submitted. But as you are saying that 12 months from the date of receipt of the file number ?? That is going to be a very long time for me. :(

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
It is already being 9 months I got my file number, So, lets hope we only have to wait 3 more months to get the nomination...

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
kapilarya said:
Any document request or nomination... it look like AINP is again back to silent mode...

If you guys have any news please share...
hi there,

be patient if they send you file # they will get back to you,

regards,