+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

summer800

Feb 7, 2010
To arsn21-
Thanks for your input. I follow this forum very closely, so I am aware of the past. I was just wondering did anyone got anything in past couple of days. I agree with you this is helpful forum.

To ainp10-
You get doc request in email for most cases.
Not sure whether everyone gets the doc request before they get nomination.

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
summer800 said:
To arsn21-
Thanks for your input. I follow this forum very closely, so I am aware of the past. I was just wondering did anyone got anything in past couple of days. I agree with you this is helpful forum.

To ainp10-
You get doc request in email for most cases.
Not sure whether everyone gets the doc request before they get nomination.
Hi all,

people who applied in april 2009 if anybody receives any thing please put on this forum, if i receive any thing will update you people,

thanks for the info,

have a good one everyone :)

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Hi All,
question to all,

My AINP nom. is pending, file number receieved in aug ' 09.
My h1b expires in aug. 2010, i put buffalo as my CIC location in AINP application form.
Can you please tell me if i get my nomination before aug, what happens to CIC processing as i'll be moving to india in aug.

Thanks

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
abdaydreams said:
Hi All,
question to all,

My h1b expires in aug. 2010, i put buffalo as my CIC location in AINP application form.
Can you please tell me if i get my nomination before aug, what happens to CIC processing as i'll be moving to india in aug.

Thanks
hi there,

when did you file your AINP application?

regards,

dildar

Mar 3, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2009
Application Receive Date - 28 April, 2009
File Number received - 10 Nov, 2009.
NOC - 2173

Any guesses when would I receive the nomination ?

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
If you are luck you will recieve in april, but looking at the trend it will be around august...just mu guess not sure.
NOC 2171 is taking lot of time. others are better

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Hi All,
question to all,

Thanks

M

moh614

abdaydreams,
You need valid H1B on the day your Nomination is granted.
After that it doesn't matter if you stay in US or India.

-moh614

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
abdaydreams said:
I filed between april 8 - april 10 2009 dont remember the exact date
hi there,

don't worry mine is also pending i filed on April 01 2009 and got confirmaiton with file# on 06/22/2009

after that couple of emails asking for if i have a job offer in Alberta(which i don't have)

last email was on August 2009 till then no update!

i am also waiting so be patient and hope for the best!

regards,

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Guys,
Finally got document request yesterday, asking me to submit latest pay stub, H1B... by March 11 (7 days time). Keeping my fingers crossed.
Also, i am going through a law firm and they told me that they got 3 more doc requests yesterday, all of them who applied in the Jan/Feb 2009 time frame.

My details are

Applied: 02/02/09
File Num: 03/24/09
Doc Rqst: 03/11/09
NOC: 2171
File Num: 8**

~SA

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Congrats ablnMind!

I thought all applicants uptil Feb '09 completed AINP step. Strange that yours was hanging in there since 02/02.
Lookint at this April '09 applicants might get it by august or so

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Yeah, it is strange, i have heard someone else say that when they talked to some AINP person on the phone, he learnt that the order in which applications are processed is not in the order in which they are submitted. It all depends on the program officers. So you might know something quicker than august...

~SA

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
In AINP application i put Buffalo as my Visa office. But now i think i'll have to move to india (IF..hopefully i get my Nom. cert before moving) Then in this situation how i'll apply to to new delhi office since visa office is buffalo.

If i have option to change..is it a simple process to change ? or my fate will be sealed at that point itself Sad

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
I called AINP last Tuesday and tried to understand the realistic approximate time, one should wait to get the AINP Nomination after getting the file no.

The person informed me following things:
- If you have got the file no., it means that you are found eligible for the AINP nomination and you will surely get it if all the rest of the requirements requested are fulfilled (documents requested later on).
- Secondly, the max time which can be taken to issue the nomination is 10 months approx.

So according to him for my time line (app date - 3rd April / File No. - 12 August), I should be able to get it around May end or June 1st week, in worst case scenario.

Hope this information helps.