Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Cool congrates so its taking like 6 month for File # and then 8 month for Nomination and then another 6 for CIC.
hmmmmmmmmm thats like 18 months.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
wantabnomination said:
Cool congrates so its taking like 6 month for File # and then 8 month for Nomination and then another 6 for CIC.
hmmmmmmmmm thats like 18 months.
lil bit correction, I got file # 11 months back, so ur 8 months to get nomination is wrong....i am still waiting for nomination, lets see if AINP crooks send me something next month...

i wont be surprised if they extend the time line to 18 months...When I applied, the timeline was 3 months, when 3 months came, it went to 8, then 12 months....so AINP has pretty shameless history in this matter.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hi

Please find my timelines for the AINP...
Process started - August 2008
NOC: 2173
File: 02xx (Yes - I am an old applicant)
AOR Date: May 2009
Passport Request date: Sep 2009
Passport Receipt date: Oct 2009
Landed date: Oct 2009 (just completed)
Port of Entry: Toronto

Thanks to all the well wishers and posters - Great and Highly informative Forum

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Well you are Lucky that all process for you completed in 1 year time. I am not so, always happen to me like When I came to US as F-1 Computer Science Major, IT went down so I switched to Electrical Engineering and when I was about to graduate the H-1B lottery started and when I thought of AINP the timelime went to over 18 months.
God knows when my day will come when every thing will be perfect.

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
wantabnomination said:
Well you are Lucky that all process for you completed in 1 year time. I am not so, always happen to me like When I came to US as F-1 Computer Science Major, IT went down so I switched to Electrical Engineering and when I was about to graduate the H-1B lottery started and when I thought of AINP the timelime went to over 18 months.
God knows when my day will come when every thing will be perfect.
don't expect life to be fair. it's not fair......

I am on the same boat.

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
Congrats manianz47, hope that will be us someday!

manianz47 said:
Hi

Please find my timelines for the AINP...
Process started - August 2008
NOC: 2173
File: 02xx (Yes - I am an old applicant)
AOR Date: May 2009
Passport Request date: Sep 2009
Passport Receipt date: Oct 2009
Landed date: Oct 2009 (just completed)
Port of Entry: Toronto

Thanks to all the well wishers and posters - Great and Highly informative Forum

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
I got file number today. I applied on April 23 2009. File # 7913-09-5XXX
NOC 0213

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
sk.aggarwal said:
I got file number today. I applied on April 23 2009. File # 7913-09-5XXX
NOC 0213
so they have received >5000 applications and they have yet to issue a nomination to some guys even in 500-800 range.

when r they gonna issue some nominations along with file #s....

westindies

Nov 2, 2009
biswas said:
Hello, anybody out there who submitted his/her application just before May 19, 2009 change? Did you get any reply from AINP?
Thanks.
Application received: April 23 2009
File number received: Nov 2 2009
last 4 digits:506x

They took 6 months in my case to allot file number. I don't know how much more time it is going to take.

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
sricanada said:
Its good to know , they still working.....
Look at this, just got this e-mail as reply to me. (It's over five months so i just e-mailed once !!!)

Please do not contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service regarding your application status. You will be contacted if further information is required to complete the assessment and/or when a final decision has been made on your application.

Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times. Please refer to our processing times, as they have changed.

For the most up to date processing times, visit: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

We have experienced a higher than expected volume of applications in the U.S. Visa Holder Category. As a result, eligible applications without a job offer from an Alberta employer may take at least 12 months to be processed. All applications will be processed, although processing times will vary significantly depending on the volume of applications received.

What does this mean?: We have your application and it is in the queue to be processed. We encourage those who do not have a job offer to start exploring job opportunities within the Province of Alberta. Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document as a reference to assist you in finding a job.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Highlander said:
sricanada said:
Its good to know , they still working.....
Look at this, just got this e-mail as reply to me. (It's over five months so i just e-mailed once !!!)

Please do not contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service regarding your application status. You will be contacted if further information is required to complete the assessment and/or when a final decision has been made on your application.

Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times. Please refer to our processing times, as they have changed.

For the most up to date processing times, visit: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

We have experienced a higher than expected volume of applications in the U.S. Visa Holder Category. As a result, eligible applications without a job offer from an Alberta employer may take at least 12 months to be processed. All applications will be processed, although processing times will vary significantly depending on the volume of applications received.

What does this mean?: We have your application and it is in the queue to be processed. We encourage those who do not have a job offer to start exploring job opportunities within the Province of Alberta. Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document as a reference to assist you in finding a job.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

a again and again job offer mention in the email says loudly that they dont want to issue nomination to people without job offer....

anyways, December 2009 is near and we will see if the issue nominations to people who applied in December 2008....truth will be out soon...

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Whoa!...applied in Dec 2008 and still no nomination?Thts pretty sick!....I am starting to think I must be one of the last guys to receive nominations and if my memory serves right, AINP recevied my documents on Dec 18th!..

-6Sigma