+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
aNewHope said:
Sonu81:

We can all understand your frustration, everybody here is. But understand that immigration will always be an emotional process that has a lot of variables and built in arbitrariness.

The good thing is no one forces you to immigrate to their country - which is the best thing about immigration anywhere. If you don't like a country's systems you don't have to go there. How sad is it, that despite hating a country's policies and their implementation you are still keen on going there? Vote with your feet, stand up for your principles.

Good luck with where ever else you plan to apply to.

Cheers,

Sonu81 said:
especially in Canada, this whole immigration deal has become a business - immigration has become a tool to pay immigration services government employees, lawyers, consultants and fund pensions of retired canadians. the least service is done to immigrants itself. Now they openly start a program to make money for all the above and then do nothing not even shut the program to play a carrot and donkey game with Canadian government's full hand in it.

Immigration lawyers in US immediately form a union to oppose any stupid red tape(dosnt matter if govt listen or not, but they try and do sue government for red tape and push congress through agents in Washington visit www.aila.org and see how they influence and push policies). On the other hand, Canadian immigration lawyers are just busy filling up forms and making money. They do nothing if government fools people like what happened with AINP. It is a corrupt system with corruption starting from top with minister Jason Kenney - look how he fooled immigrants in New Delhi and Islamabad. People who applied in 2003 are still waiting while people who applied in 2009 are getting immigration in 4 months. All to show that his policies of "fast track" immigration works...how stupid is that and how is that fast track on the whole...what a joke....stupid people filling up the system...AINP is the latest government funded scam...
aNewHope, despo(ur name tells it all. looks like "your name + ur post supporting canadian immigration policies" = u are ready to lik canadian immigration ministers a*s to give u PR card...lol), cchabert..whatever:

good luck suking AINP dik...lol..haha..that wont get u nomination early...
YES, i dont give danm to AINP and canada immigration policies and i will continue the rant against them. I am going to canada to use their policies to my use....this is what u wanted to listen.right..u got it buddy...hope u get AINP nomination soon and start washing dishes at an edmonton restaurant....

i hate people reminding me why i want to go to canada if i hate government policies...ask urself why u hate ur country's political parties but still love ur country. guys grow up and see the separation of loving the country and hating the political policies..

good luck

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Sonu:

Good luck with using Canadian immigration policies to your benefit.

There is no cause to get personal and attack each other here. We are all here to help each other out any way we can.

But as long as we are getting personal, here's a thought - whatever you do be sure to spend some time and money on a good English language course, especially one that focuses on grammar and spelling. You could certainly use one. I am going out on a limb here, but I think you could also benefit from a spoken English course as well.

Given you current language skills well... they are doing you a favor by delaying your nomination :)

Also always remember to ask this - the first rule for you to succeed - "Do you want fries with that, sir?"

Cheers,

Sonu81 said:
aNewHope, despo(ur name tells it all. looks like "your name + ur post supporting canadian immigration policies" = u are ready to lik canadian immigration ministers a*s to give u PR card...lol), cchabert..whatever:

YES, i dont give danm to AINP and canada immigration policies and i will continue the rant against them. I am going to canada to use their policies to my use....this is what u wanted to listen.right..u got it buddy...hope u get AINP nomination soon and start washing dishes at an edmonton restaurant....

i hate people reminding me why i want to go to canada if i hate government policies...ask urself why u hate ur country's political parties but still love ur country. guys grow up and see the separation of loving the country and hating the political policies..

good luck

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
aNewHope said:
Hey Sonu:

Good luck with using Canadian immigration policies to your benefit.

There is no cause to get personal and attack each other here. We are all here to help each other out any way we can.

But as long as we are getting personal, here's a thought - whatever you do be sure to spend some time and money on a good English language course, especially one that focuses on grammar and spelling. You could certainly use one. I am going out on a limb here, but I think you could also benefit from a spoken English course as well.

Given you current language skills well... they are doing you a favor by delaying your nomination :)

Also always remember to ask this - the first rule for you to succeed - "Do you want fries with that, sir?"

Cheers,

Sonu81 said:

good luck
Excellent Reply, aNewHope ....you are the man !!!

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
aNewHope said:
Dont worry buddy, if u didnt already get it, I'll get it before you. Lets see whom they favor and whom they not. lol.........

alright loser govt. touts, suk it hard...lol.....also do an aarti every morning with AINP written on the wall infront of you...also take a print out of AINP website's front page. Keep it in the living room on carpet and go around it 80 times repeat "I love AINP, I love Canadian Immigration guys"...just an idea after looking at ur dedication toward them...

looks like the more they fool you, the more u love them...

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
Sonu81 said:
aNewHope said:
Dont worry buddy, if u didnt already get it, I'll get it before you. Lets see whom they favor and whom they not. lol.........

alright loser govt. touts, suk it hard...lol.....also do an aarti every morning with AINP written on the wall infront of you...also take a print out of AINP website's front page. Keep it in the living room on carpet and go around it 80 times repeat "I love AINP, I love Canadian Immigration guys"...just an idea after looking at ur dedication toward them...

looks like the more they fool you, the more u love them...
Experience Speaks for itself...!!! Man we all know who is despo now ...huh !!!

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Hi everyone,
Sorry that we are going thru this. We have to be patient, but at least we are keeping the communication.

I applied under NOC 1111. I am an accountant for Medical equip. company dealing in collecting money from Insurance companies and analyze the collection activities. In the list of Jobs, they did not mentioned accountant, all they mentioned "financial auditors" wich is the same NOC 1111.

Do i qualify under NOC 1111?
I am not feeling optimistic about this.

Anyway, if i received a file #, is that mean that they accept my application based on the job description? or not?

Since everyone has H1B, did anyone applied for PERM (dept of labor for green card)? and how long is it taking these days to process a PERM?
Thank you for any information.
Good Luck for every body.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
dude, as the recession worsens in the US, the alberta guys are only gonna get busier. Be patient, atleast this is only a matter of months - talk about US immigration dude!! Ages of waiting and endless pleasing to the employer. does this make you feel any better?

anoop said:
Sonu81 said:
it has been at least 5 months since last single nomination..."due to high volume of applications?????"..wtf..this is a big joke...looks like AINP is a another big addition to canadian immigration scams...

Arey yaar now even they stopped issuing file numbers.My application reached alberta on 23rd april and till now there's no file number at all

Anoop

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Guys,
Dont worry and dont panic too much to calling AINP People.Dont irritate them They are alive and they r working on all profiles.

Please try to understand and lets hope we will soon find out the status . If you call there wont be any use and just making them busy to attend our useless calls.

SUBJECT LINE RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION
Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on XXXXX XX 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment, an applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:

Please dont irritate them.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
cooldude_pracash said:
Hi Guys,
Dont worry and dont panic too much to calling AINP People.Dont irritate them They are alive and they r working on all profiles.

Please try to understand and lets hope we will soon find out the status . If you call there wont be any use and just making them busy to attend our useless calls.

SUBJECT LINE RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION
Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on XXXXX XX 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment, an applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:

Please dont irritate them.
Hey dude,
I really appreciate you for posting this mail.But first of all when did u r application reached ALBERTA could you please post that in this forum

Anoop

Chakademus

Mar 3, 2009
I applied in April '09, my package arrived at their office around the middle of the month. Then sometime in June I received an email from 'Immigration Info' with a file number acknowleging receipt. Then to my surprise I receive another email from 'Pnp Office' at the beginning of October '09 with the same text! is this normal? What does this mean?

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi
I applied on April 10 th I got file number on June 1st week.

I got above mail on yesterday.
So they r working on our applications.

Whats your appliation status
dude
??