+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

what_a_joke

Sep 24, 2009
My application was received at AINP on march 17th,2009 , I received a file # on May 11th 2009.
last 4 digits of file # 12XX,

after that no communication , nothing....so just when i started thinking that this is all a big f******* joke,,, another friend of mine received an email to provide more documents, he had applied in April 09...so i guess the alberta joke still on and our misery continues....

keep posting...!!
jai ho alberta ...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divagirl said:
I dont think it is attractive any longer. When I applied in Jan, it was attractive with the hope that we would get nomination in max 2 months, and PR in 1 year. But now looks like nomination itself is taking 1 year. I dont think that they are still getting high volume of applications!
Hey divagirl !! Hope you remember me? I used to roam arround in this forum when i applied for nomination and now moved to different forum for CIC PR process. I thought you were pretty close to my timeline for nomination.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divagirl said:
I dont think it is attractive any longer. When I applied in Jan, it was attractive with the hope that we would get nomination in max 2 months, and PR in 1 year. But now looks like nomination itself is taking 1 year. I dont think that they are still getting high volume of applications!
The same fact that "Albertagoverner" used to say and he seemed to be correct. I am talking about the real Albertagoverner whose governer started from small "g". There is a another predator who try to mimicry his style and his "g" is capital; AlbertaGoverner. He always claimed that AINP program is no longer fast-track.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GirlOntario said:
The same fact that "Albertagoverner" used to say and he seemed to be correct. I am talking about the real Albertagoverner whose governer started from small "g". There is a another predator who try to mimicry his style and his "g" is capital; AlbertaGoverner. He always claimed that AINP program is no longer fast-track.
Do you want to know what happened to him ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcD4ptl5TU

That is why he is no longer on the forum.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
GirlOntario said:
Do you want to know what happened to him ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcD4ptl5TU

That is why he is no longer on the forum.

what the hell is going on with AINP guys.Did anyone receive file number or nomination in recent days.what the fuck is AINP Doing

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
divagirl said:
Hey divagirl !! Hope you remember me? I used to roam arround in this forum when i applied for nomination and now moved to different forum for CIC PR process. I thought you were pretty close to my timeline for nomination.
Congrats to your move to the CIC forum. I am yet to receive my nomination! Wonder if it's going to be another 1 year before I get it. :( Anyway, Canada has become my backup plan now and have moved on... I visit this site only once a month or so. All the best to those who are waiting for almost 10 months and more now!

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This development certainly won't result in a rash of new nominations. Oh well...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-economic-growth-fizzles/article1306538/

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
it has been at least 5 months since last single nomination..."due to high volume of applications?????"..wtf..this is a big joke...looks like AINP is a another big addition to canadian immigration scams...

gogalgary

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, totally agree, they are really fooling us. I am thinking switching back to the fedral program, although it takes longer, it is moving not like this one!

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Sonu81 said:
it has been at least 5 months since last single nomination..."due to high volume of applications?????"..wtf..this is a big joke...looks like AINP is a another big addition to canadian immigration scams...

Arey yaar now even they stopped issuing file numbers.My application reached alberta on 23rd april and till now there's no file number at all

Anoop

koolguyme

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
Let us all call them and send them email once every week expressing our disappointment. (Its not like they are busy looking into applications) I emailed Immigration Minister Kenney too. Of course, I received standard reply that they are looking into it. However, if there are enough people contacting appropriate authorities, may be they will do something.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
especially in Canada, this whole immigration deal has become a business - immigration has become a tool to pay immigration services government employees, lawyers, consultants and fund pensions of retired canadians. the least service is done to immigrants itself. Now they openly start a program to make money for all the above and then do nothing not even shut the program to play a carrot and donkey game with Canadian government's full hand in it.

Immigration lawyers in US immediately form a union to oppose any stupid red tape(dosnt matter if govt listen or not, but they try and do sue government for red tape and push congress through agents in Washington visit www.aila.org and see how they influence and push policies). On the other hand, Canadian immigration lawyers are just busy filling up forms and making money. They do nothing if government fools people like what happened with AINP. It is a corrupt system with corruption starting from top with minister Jason Kenney - look how he fooled immigrants in New Delhi and Islamabad. People who applied in 2003 are still waiting while people who applied in 2009 are getting immigration in 4 months. All to show that his policies of "fast track" immigration works...how stupid is that and how is that fast track on the whole...what a joke....stupid people filling up the system...AINP is the latest government funded scam...

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonu81:

We can all understand your frustration, everybody here is. But understand that immigration will always be an emotional process that has a lot of variables and built in arbitrariness.

The good thing is no one forces you to immigrate to their country - which is the best thing about immigration anywhere. If you don't like a country's systems you don't have to go there. How sad is it, that despite hating a country's policies and their implementation you are still keen on going there? Vote with your feet, stand up for your principles.

Good luck with where ever else you plan to apply to.

Cheers,

Sonu81 said:
especially in Canada, this whole immigration deal has become a business - immigration has become a tool to pay immigration services government employees, lawyers, consultants and fund pensions of retired canadians. the least service is done to immigrants itself. Now they openly start a program to make money for all the above and then do nothing not even shut the program to play a carrot and donkey game with Canadian government's full hand in it.

Immigration lawyers in US immediately form a union to oppose any stupid red tape(dosnt matter if govt listen or not, but they try and do sue government for red tape and push congress through agents in Washington visit www.aila.org and see how they influence and push policies). On the other hand, Canadian immigration lawyers are just busy filling up forms and making money. They do nothing if government fools people like what happened with AINP. It is a corrupt system with corruption starting from top with minister Jason Kenney - look how he fooled immigrants in New Delhi and Islamabad. People who applied in 2003 are still waiting while people who applied in 2009 are getting immigration in 4 months. All to show that his policies of "fast track" immigration works...how stupid is that and how is that fast track on the whole...what a joke....stupid people filling up the system...AINP is the latest government funded scam...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very well said newhope. i am second on that. No one forcing us to migrate. It's our choice. Path to immigration is always tough when economic conditions are not well enough arround the world. It was a good start when alberta implemented h1b program. But so many lay off happend in US and those who were scared of loosing job on h1b in US all decided to go for back up plan just like the way i did. Problem is alebrata govt. did not expect to have that many applications but they did get it. that forced them to slow down entire process. i am pretty sure once they get little hint from job market getting stable in US and canada all the applications under pipeline will be processed within no time. No matter where in the world you apply for immigration it is always time consuming and expensive. one has to have patience during entire phase. Frustration won't help at all. there are so many factors involved in application before canada even approves immigration file. i don't mind if i have to wait long enough to get my PR as i could be assure with their process that i am going to have safe and better life in canada in the future.

This thing has nothing to do with policies and scam in canadian govt.