+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at-80 said:
AG,

"Sometimes" you share very valid points. However I still do not know your NOC ( which I am very curious to know). And I will not ask you your timeline as maybe that's a personal information that you do not want to share.

Have you ever been to the city you mentioned above? A very famous company based out of that city was recently in news.
I am already resident of Alberta thru family based immigration. awaiting naturalization. i am on the forum on behalf of my relatives who have applied thru family stream. i have not been to hyd but i know people who worked for that company. no comments on that. this is not place to discuss that topic.

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hello friends
I have a question, I applied thru old process and i got invitation on 9 Feb'09 but after that my lawyer send my applications to Alberta on 17th of March for nomination.So do I need to be on H1 visa till i nominated or is it fine if i move to any other visa.looking for all of ur valuable information.

Thanks in advance.

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Did anyone call AINP recently ? please share the updates you got from AINP
I called AINP the other day, and asked about the new timelines and the fact that i have seen three timeline changes since i recieved the file number (40-60 days, 4 months, 8 months) and asked about the rumor that maybe AINP has put a stop on nominations as they dont want anyone else ...

The representative was very good, and he took the last 6 digits of my file number, and then told me that the file is still under process, and that he can forward my information to the evaluation officers to check if i wanted. I told that is fine as long as it is still being processed. Also he told me that AINP is still alive, and nominations will be recieved as soon as they are evaluated and so i guess it means "sit back and wait"
~SA

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Did anyone applied under NOC 1111, Accountant.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

One of my friends who applied in December 2008 called AINP yesterday.
She asked if AINP is still issuing nomination because file #s just before her got nomination 2 months back and she was expecting it last month.
AINP lady's nice answer : I cannot comment on that. We have received lot of applications. I don't know what is going on and when will people get nominations.

Its over guys - only job offer people will see nomination. rest will see only file numbers.

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
cchabert said:
northern said:
Firasj78,

I applied under 1111. Are you looking for any specific information/

Me 2

Hi cchabert and northern,

I am an accountant working in the billing department (Account receivable) for a Home Medical company. I am in charge of the whole dept. and i have more than 25 employees under my supervision. I applied under NOC 1111.

I was reading the description of NOC 1111. The accountant has to be working in an accounting firm or self employed. Since I work in a Medical company as an accountant and not in an accounting firm, Do i still qualify under NOC 1111?

Please advise.

Thank you.

northern

Aug 20, 2009
I believe, as long as your job description matches 1111 description, you should be fine. I can not of course opine with 100% assurance since I am not an expert in immigration but I think you are not required to work in accounting firm to qualify. Moreover, if you are applying under AINP H1-b stream than they probably aware that you can not be self employed in U.S. In addition, you may consider applying under skilled worker on federal level since 1111 is under 38 occupations list.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Sonu81 said:
AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

One of my friends who applied in December 2008 called AINP yesterday.
She asked if AINP is still issuing nomination because file #s just before her got nomination 2 months back and she was expecting it last month.
AINP lady's nice answer : I cannot comment on that. We have received lot of applications. I don't know what is going on and when will people get nominations.

Its over guys - only job offer people will see nomination. rest will see only file numbers.
Hey Dude,
Isnt u r frnd ashamed of calling of AINP.They have clearly mentioned that they have huge bunch of applications and even they have mentioned the increased timeline in their website inspite of all these is she still calling what kind of people you are.Do u thing that canada or U.S owe you something that you continuosly keep calling them for your application or green card.Behave in a matured manner.Please for god sake stop calling them.Finally guys like or ur frnd bring AINP a opinion that Indians are like refugees in U.S and if u behave like this even they end up with an opinion that we are not Technically skilled people.

Please dont call AINP let them take their own time.Nothing is going to sppen up even u call them.

Anoop

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anoop said:
Hey Dude,
Isnt u r frnd ashamed of calling of AINP.They have clearly mentioned that they have huge bunch of applications and even they have mentioned the increased timeline in their website inspite of all these is she still calling what kind of people you are.Do u thing that canada or U.S owe you something that you continuosly keep calling them for your application or green card.Behave in a matured manner.Please for god sake stop calling them.Finally guys like or ur frnd bring AINP a opinion that Indians are like refugees in U.S and if u behave like this even they end up with an opinion that we are not Technically skilled people.

Please dont call AINP let them take their own time.Nothing is going to sppen up even u call them.

Anoop
anoop,

why will someone be ashamed to call to find their own status. you are a new applicant. there are applicants who have been in the process from last 8-10 months and are waiting for the decission. AINP has asked not to call if the timeline has not passed. most people who are calling have already crossed the timeline they were given. they asked the applicants to call if nomination was not received after a certain time.

keshri

Apr 11, 2009
Guys,
Everyone needs job. Let the people do the way want. One should not comment on others offcourse nothing wrong to call and find status. As long as AINP is ok with phone calls or email. We should be fine. Atleast we get more information. Thats reason we are in forum and sharing info.

Keshri

Amar1234

Jul 29, 2009
What is going on in this forum.....???
why are you guys after Reddy community and Telugu Guys...???
Is this Anti Telugu and Anti Reddy forum or what ????

Every day i will come and visit this forum to see what is going on with the AINP

Please guys try to bahave

Thanks,
Amar