22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
wigirap said:
I finally got my file number today Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks and all praises to HIM.
Date of application received: April 6, 2009
File Number: 79xx-xx-xx37
Date of notice: August 13, 2009
NOC: 2112

To all you folks, always remeber: patience is a virtue.
I updated your info in the tracking system, so it will show up in the system soon.

But I needed to list your timeline in "Incomplete/Missing Info" page because the file number you provided was not complete. We are interested in the last 4 digits (especially the first 2 digits of the last 4: ??XX) since those number can give us information about application date/file number/nomination. If you don't mind, please provide us with the info, and then I'll update it in the tracking system as soon as I see it in this forum.

Thanks!

Jasper

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Jasper said:
wigirap said:
I finally got my file number today Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks and all praises to HIM.
Date of application received: April 6, 2009
File Number: 79xx-xx-xx37
Date of notice: August 13, 2009
NOC: 2112

To all you folks, always remeber: patience is a virtue.
I updated your info in the tracking system, so it will show up in the system soon.

But I needed to list your timeline in "Incomplete/Missing Info" page because the file number you provided was not complete. We are interested in the last 4 digits (especially the first 2 digits of the last 4: ??XX) since those number can give us information about application date/file number/nomination. If you don't mind, please provide us with the info, and then I'll update it in the tracking system as soon as I see it in this forum.

Thanks!

Jasper
I found your file number in another thread, so I updated it in the tracking system. Thanks.

And congratulations on your file number!

Good Luck!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:
I found your file number in another thread, so I updated it in the tracking system. Thanks.
And congratulations on your file number!
Good Luck!
Jasper,

You are handling sensitive information of general public. I advice you to mask the last two digits as the file numbers are personal information. Do not hold yourself responsible for anything that might do damage for applicants. The first four digits followed by the year are common. Then comes the last four digits to make the entire file number. This information can be misused. I suggest that you mask the last two digits.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
AlbertaGovernor said:
Jasper,

You are handling sensitive information of general public. I advice you to mask the last two digits as the file numbers are personal information. Do not hold yourself responsible for anything that might do damage for applicants. The first four digits followed by the year are common. Then comes the last four digits to make the entire file number. This information can be misused. I suggest that you mask the last two digits.
Yes, I understand. What I do is simply to transfer the timeline posted in this forum to the spreadsheet. If the user does not want to show file number or NOC code, I leave it blank. If the user wants to share all 4 digits of file number, I simply type the 4 digits into the spreadsheet. In my own case, I posted all 4 digits of my file number, believing that the people who applied at the same time as I did will have better idea about file number/nomination of others. In wigirap's case, I entered only the first 2 digits of the last 4 (which he posted in another thread) because he never posted all 4 digits in a single post.

Sadly there were users who enjoyed entering false info into the spreadsheet (Someone actually once entered false timeline using my user ID). So now only certain members (Ell.bee, Manny, and me as well as vsrao and DJ) have access to the spreadsheet and I am helping in entering timelines into AINP tracking system.

Just like most of the members here, I respect everyone's decision in writing posts in this forum and I assume that whoever posts his/her timeline in this forum are willing to share their information with others. But please let me know if anyone does not want to have his/her timeline posted in the tracking system, so that I won't enter the info into the spreadsheet.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper,

I hope I have not offended you. I was just trying to bring this up to each one on the forum this tracking is to help every one. Each one should know the people maintaining are not responsible for anything.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
ratty76 said:
......the only issue is when as Government of Alberta is concerned & still working on how many immigrants should land in Alberta for FY 2009.

She also suggested that I should:

- Look for job offer from Alberta employer as proof of that will ensure processing of my application on fast track
so does this mean that they will not process - no job offer - nominations until some kind of decision is made at government level......

in that case...good luck guys...the program is over for no job offer people

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Sonu81 said:
ratty76 said:
......the only issue is when as Government of Alberta is concerned & still working on how many immigrants should land in Alberta for FY 2009.

- Look for job offer from Alberta employer as proof of that will ensure processing of my application on fast track
so does this mean that they will not process - no job offer - nominations until some kind of decision is made at government level......

in that case...good luck guys...the program is over for no job offer people
Yes I guess something like that. I guess the Alberta government did not forsee this recession/depression coming and really don't want immigrants to land and find no jobs!!!!!

nag27

Jul 7, 2009
HI,

Applied on April 14th and Got file Number on July 6th. Today i got an email asking for documents. Below is what i got:

Thank you for your recent submission to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) requesting consideration to be nominated for permanent residence under the AINP US Visa Holder Category; however, there is/are document(s) that we require in order to proceed.

Forms:
Confirmation of Current Employment:
Candidate’s supporting documents:
Candidate’s Application for Permanent Residence:

What does this mean? I have already submitted those documents while applying

Can someone help...

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
nag27 said:
HI,

Applied on April 14th and Got file Number on July 6th. Today i got an email asking for documents. Below is what i got:

Thank you for your recent submission to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) requesting consideration to be nominated for permanent residence under the AINP US Visa Holder Category; however, there is/are document(s) that we require in order to proceed.

Forms:
Candidate's supporting documents:
Candidate's Application for Permanent Residence:

Can someone help...
They are asking for these documents again.

hais

Jul 9, 2009
Hi, nag27 :

Just let you know that they also sent a similar e-mail to me today. Later they sent another said the first one was a mistake just forget about it. I assume that you will get another e-mail soon,

good luck

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
ratty76 said:

Ratty, you should have nailed her down when she suggested the above point.
How can a employer offer a job to a person, who he never met and doesn't have any work permit. And we can't even give any approx date for start working.

No Alberta employer is even replying for my applications with foreign address and phone number.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
nag27 said:
Does this mean they started processing my application?
dont get excited... they ask similar documents from me 4 months ago....i sent them, they confirmed and told me to wait...

that day and this day....its all infront of you..... just fyi, i applied in dec 2008

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
nag27 said:
HI,

Forms:
Candidate's supporting documents:
Candidate's Application for Permanent Residence:

Can someone help...
They are asking for these documents again.
Elbee..whats the subject line of the above message? Depends on how you recieved it. AINP has some issues in wrongly sending the messages.
Now you know what i mean.