22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Ell.Bee said:
You need to correct your information in the tracking sheet. Please send it to Jasper, DJ or VsRao.
I'll update the tracking system as soon as I see any timeline info/updates in the forum.

But please send me a message if I make any mistake in entering info or if I miss anyone's update.

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
Hi Every One,

Just received the file number today

Application reciept date: April 6, 2009
NOC code: 2151
File No: 791XX-XX-29XX dated August 13, 2009

Thanks

Raj

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qqrajpk said:
Hi Every One,

Thanks

Raj
PK Raj,

Please provide the first three digits from the last four. That can be 290x to 299x. Big differnce.

Jasper,

Please update the timeline.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
qqrajpk said:
Hi Every One,

Thanks

Raj
why are they sending file #s when they dont want to issue nominations...its ridiculous....false hopes..

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Not any different form how we are treated elsewhere
Sonu81 said:
Sonu81 said:
why are they sending file #s when they dont want to issue nominations...its ridiculous....false hopes..
guys check this out http://www.globalvisas.com/news/canadian_immigration_expected_to_fast_track_certain_applicants1448.html

these racist conservative government in Canada is trying to screech the immigration system to halt...first this stupid haramkhoor minister Jason Kennedy imposed 38 occupation list for FSW, now he is doing this...

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonu, you should vote with your feet!

Sonu81 said:
Sonu81 said:
guys check this out http://www.globalvisas.com/news/canadian_immigration_expected_to_fast_track_certain_applicants1448.html

these racist conservative government in Canada is trying to screech the immigration system to halt...first this stupid haramkhoor minister Jason Kennedy imposed 38 occupation list for FSW, now he is doing this...

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
aNewHope said:
Sonu, you should vote with your feet!

Sonu81 said:
Sonu81 said:

To Jason, if ever given a chance, not to Canada!

He is a high level of crook who has confiscated the application fee of FSW applicants and hasnt given it back even though law says so. He is immigrant hater and international fraudster who is not refunding the $1000+ application fee from hundred of people...

joshihere

Aug 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: File number advantage

Than you for your reply. I went through all the IT job related links. It was very useful information.

I was wondering majorly about importance of spouse job status in this process.
What if my spouse finds a job there.... Will we as a single file receive priority processing.

vsrao said:
joshihere said:
Albertadude said:
joshihere said:
Application sent : 25 March
File number recieved : 10 August

Can someone guide about how much time it takes to get the PNP nominaiton?
What is the advantage of getting file number? Can I look for a job in Alberta? Being very optismitic, :p if I get one, what will be the process to join for the job? Does anyone have any idea about how much time the process will take?

Will this file number have the same advantage for my spouce? Same questions for him. Can he search and join for a job opportunity in alberta? if yes how and how soon?

Everyone seems to be very happy after recieving the file number... :) Should I be happy too?
A lot of us folks got file number in Feb and March. Some of us are from the old process with pre-asessment done!!!! and have been waiting since. So there is no point of being happy but again it depends on the individual, but atleast you know that AINP received you application and have entered into their system for processing. Now getting nomination will take time atleast 8 months from hereon per the new timeline they have established
Can you please answer my question about job scenario? What if me or my spouse gets a job? under what visa / permit can (?) we accept the offer?
Here are couple of threads go through them

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t21781.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t23325.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t17343.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14590.0.html

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: File number advantage

joshihere said:
Than you for your reply. I went through all the IT job related links. It was very useful information.

I was wondering majorly about importance of spouse job status in this process.
What if my spouse finds a job there.... Will we as a single file receive priority processing.
Joshthere,

If you have submitted the AINP application then the primary applicant should get a job offer in the same NOC that he applied under.

If your spouse finds a job, then she might be able to apply for a workpemit based migration. Her job offer will not qualify your application for faster processing.

ratty76

Apr 12, 2009
Folks,

As I didn't got any acknowledgement from AINP after I sent them the recent paystubs and receipt of my H1B application, I called them couple of days back. The lady who answered my call talked to me for 10 mins and heard all my concerns.

I explained to her that I am not calling for status against my application or acknowledgement of recent documents sent to AINP But my concerns are related to changing the timelines by AINP every second month. I told her that it was AINP only which discouraged me not to apply for federal program and start processing for Alberta program to get nomination in 4 months. Now they have changed timelines many times and considering I am on H1B, it's tough to predict whether I will be able to maintain my H1B status until I get nomination.

So here is what I heard as response:

- AINP has received application more than what was expected and especially in H1B category
- If you have received the file number that means your application will be surely processed so the only issue is when as Government of Alberta is concerned & still working on how many immigrants should land in Alberta for FY 2009.

She also suggested that I should:

- Look for job offer from Alberta employer as proof of that will ensure processing of my application on fast track
- Start processing under federal program just for safe option even though she discouraged that option & cautioned me that chances of refund under federal program is low incase I get my nomination and submit another application to CIC with nomination.

After all this, I said that AINP is still great program but should have planned it much better by asking fee from the applicants to ensure that only those candidates submit applications who are serious to migrate to Alberta. So she replied that they already started discussions on this and nothing is finalized yet.

I have got all PCC but now it looks those will not work as nomination may come later this year only.

wigirap

May 14, 2009
I finally got my file number today Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks and all praises to HIM.
Date of application received: April 6, 2009
File Number: 79xx-xx-xx37
Date of notice: August 13, 2009
NOC: 2112

To all you folks, always remeber: patience is a virtue.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wigirap said:
I finally got my file number today Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks and all praises to HIM.
Date of application received: April 6, 2009
File Number: 79xx-xx-xx37
Date of notice: August 13, 2009
NOC: 2112

To all you folks, always remeber: patience is a virtue.
Congrats wigirap,

Please update enter details in our tracking sheet.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=df3fvt86_5hm7htfgb

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
ratty76 said:
Folks,

As I didn't got any acknowledgement from AINP after I sent them the recent paystubs and receipt of my H1B application, I called them couple of days back. The lady who answered my call talked to me for 10 mins and heard all my concerns.

I explained to her that I am not calling for status against my application or acknowledgement of recent documents sent to AINP But my concerns are related to changing the timelines by AINP every second month. I told her that it was AINP only which discouraged me not to apply for federal program and start processing for Alberta program to get nomination in 4 months. Now they have changed timelines many times and considering I am on H1B, it's tough to predict whether I will be able to maintain my H1B status until I get nomination.

So here is what I heard as response:

- AINP has received application more than what was expected and especially in H1B category
- If you have received the file number that means your application will be surely processed so the only issue is when as Government of Alberta is concerned & still working on how many immigrants should land in Alberta for FY 2009.

She also suggested that I should:

- Look for job offer from Alberta employer as proof of that will ensure processing of my application on fast track
- Start processing under federal program just for safe option even though she discouraged that option & cautioned me that chances of refund under federal program is low incase I get my nomination and submit another application to CIC with nomination.

After all this, I said that AINP is still great program but should have planned it much better by asking fee from the applicants to ensure that only those candidates submit applications who are serious to migrate to Alberta. So she replied that they already started discussions on this and nothing is finalized yet.

I have got all PCC but now it looks those will not work as nomination may come later this year only.
Ratty,
Thanks for the info. Could you please post your timeline