+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

mhkumar

Jun 17, 2009
Looks like they are processing March applicants now. I got the file number today.

Date Docs Mailed : 03-16-2009
Date Docs Received : 03-17-2009
Date File No Received : 08-04-2009
File Number : xxxx-xx-22xx
NOC : 2173

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
When comparing my file number with this latest file number, it looks like on average AINP is sending 20 file numbers daily.

SinghIsKing

Jul 15, 2009
ALRIGHT... I also got the file number today ....
here are the details

File Number : 79xx-xx-22xx
Documents Sent : March 5 2009
PNP Receipt date : August 4, 2009.
NOC Code : 2132 - Mechanical Engineer
The mail goes like this :

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on August 4, 2009. Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

Now the next wait starts.........

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Finally

Date Docs Mailed : 03-07-2009
Date Docs Received : 03-14-2009
File Number : xxxx-xx-23xx
NOC : 2131

Now wait for nomination

winter876

Feb 25, 2009
Me as well

Date Docs Mailed : 03-12-2009
Date Docs Received : 03-17-2009
File Number : xxxx-xx-22xx
NOC : 3216

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
sarachris said:
Dear all,
<a href="http://immig-canada.blogspot.com/2009/07/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program.html">Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program</a> is a good option because it has a lot of categories to apply in
Otherthan AINP and FSW , most or all of the Province nomination programs need full time job offer from employers. To have a job offer one need a PR in this economy. This is how they limit applications and nominations. AINP will also be into the same category soon in coming days.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hello Guys,

Got a query from AINP guy just now.... the details are as mentioned below:

Dear XXXX XXXX:

Your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category is missing information that we require in order to proceed.

We require a copy of the following Federal form:

IMM 0008 Generic

Please provide us with this document by sending them to the address below by August 19, 2009

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5J 1S6
Regards,
Alberta Employment & Immigration

I just did a email reply along with the document. I am really irritated to send it again through fedex. Man its going to cost again... And I am pretty sure.... I sent all the documents....

BR,
McLuvin

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Mcluvin,

Atleast the good part is that they have started processing your application. I am not even sure what's going on with my application. i received my file number back in March and since then nothing!!!! I even got all my PCC's (5 of them) end of July thinking my nomination would be issued end of July (taking into account the 4 month timeline) but still nothing!!!!

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Albertadude said:
Mcluvin,

Atleast the good part is that they have started processing your application. I am not even sure what's going on with my application. i received my file number back in March and since then nothing!!!! I even got all my PCC's (5 of them) end of July thinking my nomination would be issued end of July (taking into account the 4 month timeline) but still nothing!!!!
AlbertaDude,

Dont worry... Everything is going to be fine... And again PCC's are valid upto 90 days... Take it from me (not being sarcastic)... by then you would have recieved a request for medical from CIC...

Take a chill pill buddy...

BR,
McLuvin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
I had sent the IMM 0008 Generic form in the email reply.....

I had asked for a reciept if he gets is.... he was gracious enough to send a reply almost imm.... but again he did tell me that I would still have to send a hard copy... :(

BR,
McLuvin

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that McLuvin. Fax it too, just to be sure (Email + Fax + Post should just about cover all your bases).

It looks like this is yet another delaying tactic of the AINP, what a sad state of things.

All we can do is stay positive. It will all be worth it in the end.

Cheers,

McLuvin said:
Hello Guys,

Dear XXXX XXXX:

Your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category is missing information that we require in order to proceed.

IMM 0008 Generic

Please provide us with this document by sending them to the address below by August 19, 2009

10025 Jasper Avenue
T5J 1S6
Regards,

I just did a email reply along with the document. I am really irritated to send it again through fedex. Man its going to cost again... And I am pretty sure.... I sent all the documents....

BR,
McLuvin

Calgary.Mayor

Jul 31, 2009
aNewHope said:
Sorry to hear that McLuvin. Fax it too, just to be sure (Email + Fax + Post should just about cover all your bases).

It looks like this is yet another delaying tactic of the AINP, what a sad state of things.

All we can do is stay positive. It will all be worth it in the end.

Cheers,

McLuvin said:
Hello Guys,

Dear XXXX XXXX:

IMM 0008 Generic

10025 Jasper Avenue
T5J 1S6
Regards,

BR,
McLuvin

I am deeply saddened by your experience with request of IMM 0008 Generic. But let's keep fingers on cross. I hope you will be allright.

Thanks
CM

Calgary.Mayor

Jul 31, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
You can get Canadian number for the magicjack and set up call forward to your US phone number.

http://themagicjack.ca/

Call forwarding from magicjack is a free service and I do that all the time. The only exception is that I have US number for my magicjack.
Please do not do these things. This won't make any difference but may create a new pattern so every applicant from US will be treated as a person who need sponsorship for work permit or PNP and calling employers from a Calgary/Edmonton phone number. US has thousands of unemployed H1B visa holders who are looking for job in Alberta. Better if keep game clear from starting. Focus more on technical skills and specific tool need. I remember that Cognos was in high demand 1 year back and even some staffing agencies were considering applicants from US.