N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Database Admin said:
I think we should wait till the complete 8 months(for nominations) from the time they received our application. If we don't get any status update even after 8 months, then a call to AINP is necessary. Also for file number it would be appropriate to call after 4 months. Until they post something on the website let us not assume any negative things about AINP.There would be situations in which nominations could be sent in less than 8 months and file number less than 4 months and there also would be some people who will not get their file numbers or nominations even after 4 or 8 months. It will vary case by case. The most important thing right now would be patience. Remember AINP is still faster than GC in USA.

Database Admin
Agree. I was told that it will vary case by case, but 4 months is their target.

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Database Admin said:
I think we should wait till the complete 8 months(for nominations) from the time they received our application. If we don't get any status update even after 8 months, then a call to AINP is necessary. Also for file number it would be appropriate to call after 4 months. Until they post something on the website let us not assume any negative things about AINP.There would be situations in which nominations could be sent in less than 8 months and file number less than 4 months and there also would be some people who will not get their file numbers or nominations even after 4 or 8 months. It will vary case by case. The most important thing right now would be patience. Remember AINP is still faster than GC in USA.

Database Admin
Agree. I was told that it will vary case by case, but 4 months is their target.

4 months or less after receiving file number is good enough. I hope it stays that way. If that happens (in my case) it would still be less than 8 months(total). But if it exceeds, there's not much we can do except status inquiry.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
I think a lot of the Jan, Feb applicants who got file numbers in March are in the 4 month range and still no nominations (Atleast per VSRao's spreadsheet). So I am not sure about the 4 month rule after issuance of file numbers!!!!!

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Database Admin said:
4 months or less after receiving file number is good enough. I hope it stays that way. If that happens (in my case) it would still be less than 8 months(total). But if it exceeds, there's not much we can do except status inquiry.
Well, it has not stayed that way. March 19 file number guys are still waiting.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertadude said:
I think a lot of the Jan, Feb applicants who got file numbers in March are in the 4 month range and still no nominations (Atleast per VSRao's spreadsheet). So I am not sure about the 4 month rule after issuance of file numbers!!!!!
Keep in mind, they are targetting 4 months to issue nominations. Does not include the mailing time. There were applicants who received nominations which had the nomination dates from a month ago. I dont remember their names, but there are two on this thread itself.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
yes we will have to wait and see wat happens. But there were some applicants like deveshjatley and Indium sulfide-2 who I believe had got their file numbers in Feb. So they should be hearing something soon!!!!

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Albertadude said:
yes we will have to wait and see wat happens. But there were some applicants like deveshjatley and Indium sulfide-2 who I believe had got their file numbers in Feb. So they should be hearing something soon!!!!
Hey guys,
I dont really understand what AINP is doing these days.These days i dont see any happy news on this forum.I dont see anyone telling that they got file number or they got their Nomination Kind off stuff.Even VSRAO Spreadsheet is like that what happened to AINP YAAR.

Anoop

sun007

Mar 20, 2009
Friends,

"Ek na ek shamaa ko andhere me jalaye rakhiye....subha hone ko hai mahol banaye rakhiye...!"

Hope for the best,

You will get nomanations...very soon...!

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
vsrao said:
deveshjaitley, abInMind, Appu

You guys have completed 5months(More than 151 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker

indium-sulfide-2, ray, differentquestion, royal148811, bertaorbust, bibo, kins4u2, Ell.Bee Colleague, Ell.Bee, hotchick19, sun007, cuterash

You guys have completed 4months(More than 122 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker.

Please let us know your updates if you have contacted Alberta Immigration information service.
No update at my end [:(], I am so depressed that I am not even visiting this site these days.....I HATE WAITING LIKE THIS !! But can do nothing about it.

Even Alberta people do not give straight answers.. they say same shit to everyone about too many application and process delays.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey man, don't worry. You should be among the first to get a nomination in the next wave, whenever that may be. You'll get there soon enough.

Cheers,

deveshjaitley said:
vsrao said:
deveshjaitley, abInMind, Appu

You guys have completed 5months(More than 151 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker

indium-sulfide-2, ray, differentquestion, royal148811, bertaorbust, bibo, kins4u2, Ell.Bee Colleague, Ell.Bee, hotchick19, sun007, cuterash

You guys have completed 4months(More than 122 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker.

Please let us know your updates if you have contacted Alberta Immigration information service.
No update at my end [:(], I am so depressed that I am not even visiting this site these days.....I HATE WAITING LIKE THIS !! But can do nothing about it.

Even Alberta people do not give straight answers.. they say same *censored word* to everyone about too many application and process delays.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Thanks aNewHope for giving me a New Hope! :)

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
It is not just the wait, but it is the status that we have to maintain until they make a decision. If they relax that rule then this program is a sure jackpot for H1Bs.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
I spoke to AINP today. The guy told me that the H1B program is live and kicking. So much for the rumors of it being scrapped.
Also he told me that they are "trying" to maintain the 4 month time line after the file # issuance.

I was on hold for 10 minutes, so I guess lot of people were calling them today.
Anyhow, lets do what US immigration has practiced us..............................................................................Wait