+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Well lets hope that they are maintaining the 4 month timeline, which means a lot of applicants should get nominations in the next couple of weeks as a lot of folks got file numbers between March19th and March24th. Also I hope that all applicants before Feb 19th do not have to maintain H1B status till nomination.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaResident said:
rkrr,

this forum is full of serious applicants waiting for nomiation. if people register on the same day and post something then there are spies like oily and anoop who suspect and keep a watch. i am learning from them how to detect fake users on the forum. they are good guys and trying to protect the integrity of the forum.
Hello Guys,
I sincerely pray god to get all our nominations as soon as possible.May god bless all of you and you people get rid of this H1b Slavery.I request all of the new commers and the old ones in the forum to please present your self in a genuine way(No fake ID) bcoz here we wanna analyze how things are moving.

Anoop

AlbertaResident

Jul 22, 2009
anoop said:
Hello Guys,
I sincerely pray god to get all our nominations as soon as possible.May god bless all of you and you people get rid of this H1b Slavery.I request all of the new commers and the old ones in the forum to please present your self in a genuine way(No fake ID) bcoz here we wanna analyze how things are moving.

Anoop
Anoop,

no one who has held any h1b as slaves. every one is here with his own choice and not jailed or chained. i disagree with your comparions of h1b as slavery. there was no promise for immigration when h1b was granted and there is nothing binding one to stay here in the US with the current h1b terms.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Yes I agree that we are not slaves, but one has to realise that most of the applicants on H1B have done their education here, have been working here, have paid social security taxes, medicare tax, state tax, federal tax etc etc. They have contributed to the society and have become part of the system, but there is no benefit in terms of unemployment insutance or other stuff in time of needs. Inspite of being here for almost 10 years if we are struggling to get legal residency then it kind of hurts.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Albertadude said:
Yes I agree that we are not slaves, but one has to realise that most of the applicants on H1B have done their education here, have been working here, have paid social security taxes, medicare tax, state tax, federal tax etc etc. They have contributed to the society and have become part of the system, but there is no benefit in terms of unemployment insutance or other stuff in time of needs. Inspite of being here for almost 10 years if we are struggling to get legal residency then it kind of hurts.
Hello Frnds,
If you agree or disagree these are facts in 1940's and 50's U.S brought good number of women and Men from India and rest of the world to lay down the roads and interstate highway's and now since many of there are plenty of software work that has to be done they are bringing Indian's and other professionals from rest of the world thats it.Its not like U.S has special Love and Effection towards India.See everybody in this world are startegic.Everyone please dont be under Illusion that U.S has laid a RED Carpet for you to do a Software Job Here.As i told you 1950's and 40's our fore fathers came to lay down the interstate roads and we came here now to do the Software work thats it ok.

Anoop

albsac

May 20, 2009
Guys,

Please stop fighting and critisizing each other.

This forum is loosing its importance due to all these rubbish conversations.

Please talk about Alberta AINP or dont post anything.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
sricanada said:
AlbertaResident,

Thanks for your updates...
Could you suggest some Reddy desi consultencies for H1B.
Many of my friends completed Masters in US and looking for some hope (H1B Employer).These Completed US Master Friends, they are ready for learning any thing, to do any Job, b'coz they don't know any thing s/w even though they did masters in in Computer Science / Software Engg.,
They worked hard to survive them self by working 40 to 60 hrs per week in Odd Jobs.
Desi consultancies too not ready for them take b'coz they can't compete with any real time IT worker.(Already many Real time Work Exp people are in Market)

Please could you suggest few Desi companies / Consultancies or any employer you know.
Gone are those where H1B new/transfers were a piece of cake. Now, without a project confirmation from end client you cannot file new/transfer/renew H1Bs. If the end client says project is for one yr then you will get extension for one yr and not 3 years. Yes, things have changed now. So I don't think you will find a genuine H1B sponsor now. And why do you think Alberta H1B program was flooded with applications...people love Alberta right :)

BTW, you are asking this question in the wrong forum...lol

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Hey guys by the way did any one get file number recently or any nominations.What happened to ths forum i dont see any happy news recently.

Anoop

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
sricanada said:
Chalocanada,

Don't worry, Do you know Anyone else Other than Jailed or Hiding once. If you know any one other than these....

Friends,
please suggest the genuine one, not like Chalocanada know jailed or hiding one.
You won't find a "genuine" desi consulting company, ever, the big guns or the small ones. The whole business plan hinges on deceit aka 15 day training!

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe, and I hope I am wrong, that folks such as OilyAlberta and a few others may also be alter egos of the erstwhile AG. The terrible English is a dead giveaway.

Unfortunately, this forum now has too many impostors, which only serves to confuse users both old and new. It is sad that such a useful source of information is corrupted by a few folks who lack moral fiber and derive pleasure from the misery of others. Sad indeed.

nomad_musafir said:
i'm not accusing.... merely stating the fact you snake :p
your bad pakistani eenglis, india and indians-bashing, fake identities (so you are from nalagonda now huh), "reddy" jokes, fake ainp dates give you away buddy ole pal!

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaResident said:
nomad_musafir said:
Ell.Bee, Rasco and I have been posting here even before you got your original ID - Albertagoverner. lol nice try... but sorry guv'nor
that does not prove you are not an avtar of his. you are a funny intelligent person.
Frnds,
I just spoke to AINP Officer over the phone and he aksed me when did u submit the submit my application i said it was in the april month and he said i should not expect any file number atleast for the next two months or it may even take long time since they were busy with all the applications it seems.Finally frnds i lost hope on AINP.

Anoop

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I just got off the phone with an AINP officer. She was very polite and informative.

One thing I learnt today is that the last four digits file number sequence is not exclusive to SRS-H1B. That is a common sequence used by Alberta to track the applications of all types and that could include Work Permit, Family based, Employment based etc. (any type of applications that Alberta receives)

Then she asked me for my file number and had limited access to my case, but all she could tell is my case is being worked on and no decission taken yet.

One thing she said is that they have received loads of applications this year for SRS H1B and that has considerably increased the processing times. Last year there were very few applications and so we cannot compare last year processing times with this year.

Keeping my fingers crossed now !