Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
bibo,
Is March 19 the date of the email they sent you with file number or is that the date they indicated in the email? In either case what is the other date?

bibo said:
Here is my case going back and forth with AINP:

I guess i have to wait until next month based on the 4 months thing....

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Mike053 said:
Alright guys,

looks like my Albertan dream is over. As some experienced guys on this forum know that I am laid off from work. Today I got a call from AINP lady. She told me to send job responsibility letter since what I have sent already was not enough (I sent a general job description from HR website - I didn't want to tell my boss that i am applying for canadian immigration)
Hi Mike,

From what you have stated, it looks like they are not trying to validate your current H1B status. They are trying to validate more of your job responsibilities with respect to the NOC. Apparently they are not convinced with what you had already sent.

Here is small suggestion I have:

In US, sometimes they take a letter or reference from an colleague or ex colleague. So why don't you try the same approach. If you have friends or your immediate supervisor/manager still working for the same company, ask them to send you an email with what you did there from their official email ID. You can forward this to AINP or you can ask them to email directly to AINP.

Just my 2 cents...

But then the question araises - how come they assigned a file number in the first place without verifying this ????

Good Luck.

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
March 19 is the date that i recieved the email with the file number inside it.
Manny said:
bibo,
Is March 19 the date of the email they sent you with file number or is that the date they indicated in the email? In either case what is the other date?

bibo said:
Here is my case going back and forth with AINP:

I guess i have to wait until next month based on the 4 months thing....

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiens said:
SO I guess no body heard anythings from Alberta today.

Waiting Folks,

Very soon the ones who have received the file number in March 09 should hear something by July.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
dude, please don't invoke the dormant menace :)
Opinion, view, expression cannot be a Dormant menace. Whether it is said by Musafir or any Tom, Dick and Harry. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaCitizen said:
nomad_musafir said:
Opinion, view, expression cannot be a Dormant menace. Whether it is said by Musafir or any Tom, Dick and Harry. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right.
There is no "Freedom of speech" in media that doesn't belong to oneself. Whether you try to get an article printed in a paper, you try to get on TV/radio or you write on the internet, getting published is not a right, it depends on the owner of the media. You do however have a right to publish your own materials or stand on a soap box and speak your mind.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Leon said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
nomad_musafir said:
There is no "Freedom of speech" in media that doesn't belong to oneself. Whether you try to get an article printed in a paper, you try to get on TV/radio or you write on the internet, getting published is not a right, it depends on the owner of the media. You do however have a right to publish your own materials or stand on a soap box and speak your mind.
Dear leon:

Forum is a medium of communication among various individuals. Since they cannot communicate face to face. Any statement made, opinion mentioned on this forum is individual's view. "Speech" doesn't always have that traditional meaning where you are standing behind the podium and addressing the crowd. Speech is also an expression of one view, opinion and statement.

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Apart from the discussion on the "freedom of speech" and "so called rights", is there anyone who received their file # this friday? Please speak up if so, it's been a long time since we've had any action in this post.

AlbertaCitizen said:
Leon said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
nomad_musafir said:
Dear leon:

Forum is a medium of communication among various individuals. Since they cannot communicate face to face. Any statement made, opinion mentioned on this forum is individual's view. "Speech" doesn't always have that traditional meaning where you are standing behind the podium and addressing the crowd. Speech is also an expression of one view, opinion and statement.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hey Man,

Those who applied in Feb, didn't get any response now - How do you expect something in July ?

Ok, lets wait and seee..

AlbertaGovernor said:
canadiens said:
SO I guess no body heard anythings from Alberta today.

Waiting Folks,

Very soon the ones who have received the file number in March 09 should hear something by July.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Just looking at the trend I think people who received file numbers in March should hear something in July as applicants who got file numers in Feb have started to get nominations in June

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
tharkiftp said:
Apart from the discussion on the "freedom of speech" and "so called rights", is there anyone who received their file # this friday? Please speak up if so, it's been a long time since we've had any action in this post.
Feb 19 (Thu): Changes in AINP application
Mar 19 (Thu): Website updates
Apr 15 (Wed): Changes in NOC list (cancelled)
May 19 (Tue): Changes in NOC list
Also, many applicants received their file numbers at the end of months

Based on this pattern, Alberta usually makes announcements in that last half of the month.

I hope many of us will receive file numbers (and nominations) next week!

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertadude said:
Just looking at the trend I think people who received file numbers in March should hear something in July as applicants who got file numers in Feb have started to get nominations in June
Atlteast that is what I was told when I had called AINP office in reference to my application. I had got the file number on 19th March. They said somewhere around July end or early August .