N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
despoimmigrant said:
hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeee i got my nomination today..................
Congrats dude,

Hope there are many more saying the same :)

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeee i got my nomination today..................
Congrats dude....And keep this as a secret...Can you give me the name of that desi officer who was assigned your case :)

Look I am not selfish here...I will pass it on to the next person after I get my nomination. Fair enough right :)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruti81 said:
despoimmigrant said:
congrats despo!
Thanx but i was just kidding sorry i could not resist myself to bring some charm in this forum........

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McLuvin said:
despoimmigrant said:
maruti81 said:
despoimmigrant said:
congrats despo!
Thanx but i was just kidding sorry i could not resist myself to bring some charm in this forum........
How ever i did call twice but my office did not pick up the call. So may be on Monday. Its usless leaving message though.

KLPD :)

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
despoimmigrant said:
Congrats dude.......

All the best for the second process

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
McLuvin.

Agree with you.

Thanks for clarification

McLuvin said:
Mods777 said:
Hi,

I think that may because they are satisfied with your application. Also it is important to clear on this forum that the application recvd date is the date which Alberta PNP mentioned in their email not the real date when application was sent.

Please confirm

Thanks
McLuvin said:
Mods777 said:
I would assume that the application received date would be the one mentioned in the file # email and not the date when you guys sent the application.

McLuvin, Can you please share some more information about ppl withnon IT NOC got a file # or nomination

Thanks

McLuvin said:
I think guys who applied for NOC Code 2171, its going to be a roller coaster ride....

Lets see how it goes... My application was recieved by AINP on march 9th... till date no news... NOC Code 2171

I heard a lot of people were contacted who had applied with different NOC and at a later date...

BR,
McLuvin
Hi,

I came across more than couple on instances in this forum, where people with other NOC codes (ex. 2173) got queries asking for latest pay slips and EVL. These people have submitted there applications after March 20th. One user who happens to get this query if i remember was SIVA007.

And also I did ask more than a couple of guys and all of them who got their file numbers were having NOC codes other than 2171... I checked for 2171 as this happens to be my NOC code and I am under the impression that its the same for most of the enthu souls.

BR,
McLucin
Mods77,

Correct me if I am wrong, I nowhere told anything about

"Also it is important to clear on this forum that the application recvd date is the date which Alberta PNP mentioned in their email not the real date when application was sent."

My only contention was that the application are being processed based on NOC codes FULL STOP

I am making this clear because, like everyone I am going by hear say and guessess. I am not trying to propagate or convery any wrong information.

BR,
McLuvin

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Oh shucks!!!! don't know when Alberta will start issuing nomination certificates. I will have to re-apply for all my PCC's (3 US states, FBI, UK and my homecountry) as they would expire in 2 months. It's crazy!!!!!

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Yeah things might not go as per the planned timelines and the AINP folks are no exception to this :)

Albertadude said:
Oh shucks!!!! don't know when Alberta will start issuing nomination certificates. I will have to re-apply for all my PCC's (3 US states, FBI, UK and my homecountry) as they would expire in 2 months. It's crazy!!!!!

A

Albertagoverner

Albertadude said:
That must be crazy for you people who are waiting for certificate with PCC's. While University which is a public Institution and mostly funded by government can run out of money then No wonder AINP is not having enough resources. I wish if they could charge fees on this process and make candidate happy. UC (University of Calgary) deficit budget:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/News/warns+deficits+large+spending+cuts/1531104/story.html