McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Mike053 said:
freeradical17 said:
Guys,
Please make sure to add NOC also.
Seems they are cherry picking non-IT applicants.
Fr17
Why do you think so....just wondering
Damn it i am also having that IT freaking code----------- 2171. I am gona call this Alberta people today i got the phone # of my case worker. My Case worker is DESI too. hehehehe hope he shows some "DESI GIRI" and tells me where do i stand in process point of view.....
And once you get more details.... please show some "desi giri" by updating the information in the forum.

BR,
McLuvin

fira

Feb 20, 2009
McLuvin said:
despoimmigrant said:
Mike053 said:
freeradical17 said:
Guys,
Fr17
Damn it i am also having that IT freaking code----------- 2171. I am gona call this Alberta people today i got the phone # of my case worker. My Case worker is DESI too. hehehehe hope he shows some "DESI GIRI" and tells me where do i stand in process point of view.....
And once you get more details.... please show some "desi giri" by updating the information in the forum.

BR,
McLuvin
Are u the "THE" McLuvin of Superbad? ;)

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
fira said:
McLuvin said:
despoimmigrant said:
Mike053 said:
freeradical17 said:
Guys,
Fr17

BR,
McLuvin
Are u the "THE" McLuvin of Superbad? ;)
Yes I am dude.... I really embrassed the character so much that i ended up using his screen name in all the forum where i vent up my frustration and inability... :)
Dude Life Sucks BigTime!!!!!
Saala haar jagah Pe KLPD hi ho raha hai
BR,
McLuvin

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hi Fr17,

What makes you feel they are only looking for non IT applicants as before starting this program they must have carried out a study on H1B applicants and must have known the fact a major of H1B applicants are IT professional.

Let me know what you guys think ?

freeradical17 said:
Guys,

Fr17

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I would assume that the application received date would be the one mentioned in the file # email and not the date when you guys sent the application.

McLuvin, Can you please share some more information about ppl withnon IT NOC got a file # or nomination

Thanks

McLuvin said:
I think guys who applied for NOC Code 2171, its going to be a roller coaster ride....

Lets see how it goes... My application was recieved by AINP on march 9th... till date no news... NOC Code 2171

I heard a lot of people were contacted who had applied with different NOC and at a later date...

BR,
McLuvin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Mods777 said:
I would assume that the application received date would be the one mentioned in the file # email and not the date when you guys sent the application.

McLuvin, Can you please share some more information about ppl withnon IT NOC got a file # or nomination

Thanks

McLuvin said:
I think guys who applied for NOC Code 2171, its going to be a roller coaster ride....

Lets see how it goes... My application was recieved by AINP on march 9th... till date no news... NOC Code 2171

I heard a lot of people were contacted who had applied with different NOC and at a later date...

BR,
McLuvin
Hi,

I came across more than couple on instances in this forum, where people with other NOC codes (ex. 2173) got queries asking for latest pay slips and EVL. These people have submitted there applications after March 20th. One user who happens to get this query if i remember was SIVA007.

And also I did ask more than a couple of guys and all of them who got their file numbers were having NOC codes other than 2171... I checked for 2171 as this happens to be my NOC code and I am under the impression that its the same for most of the enthu souls.

BR,
McLucin

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

I think that may because they are satisfied with your application. Also it is important to clear on this forum that the application recvd date is the date which Alberta PNP mentioned in their email not the real date when application was sent.

Please confirm

Thanks
McLuvin said:
Mods777 said:

Thanks

McLuvin said:

BR,
McLuvin
Hi,

I came across more than couple on instances in this forum, where people with other NOC codes (ex. 2173) got queries asking for latest pay slips and EVL. These people have submitted there applications after March 20th. One user who happens to get this query if i remember was SIVA007.

And also I did ask more than a couple of guys and all of them who got their file numbers were having NOC codes other than 2171... I checked for 2171 as this happens to be my NOC code and I am under the impression that its the same for most of the enthu souls.

BR,
McLucin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Mods777 said:
Hi,

I think that may because they are satisfied with your application. Also it is important to clear on this forum that the application recvd date is the date which Alberta PNP mentioned in their email not the real date when application was sent.

Please confirm

Thanks
McLuvin said:
Mods777 said:

Thanks

McLuvin said:

BR,
McLuvin
Hi,

BR,
McLucin
Mods77,

Correct me if I am wrong, I nowhere told anything about

"Also it is important to clear on this forum that the application recvd date is the date which Alberta PNP mentioned in their email not the real date when application was sent."

My only contention was that the application are being processed based on NOC codes FULL STOP

I am making this clear because, like everyone I am going by hear say and guessess. I am not trying to propagate or convery any wrong information.

BR,
McLuvin

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
There was a presentation about the SRS H1-B program posted on trackitt a while ago, where a question asked was "is there any quota based on NOC codes", and the program representative suggested that there wasn't any and it is just based on number of PR's that Alberta needed to issue. What do you think guys?

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
abInMind said:
There was a presentation about the SRS H1-B program posted on trackitt a while ago, where a question asked was "is there any quota based on NOC codes", and the program representative suggested that there wasn't any and it is just based on number of PR's that Alberta needed to issue. What do you think guys?
the rep. is correct...thats what i think..

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Yes I've heard that presentation too and would like to believe so, but the fact remains that Alberta folks are indeed looking out for more "Engineering" background professionals. There must be some demand for the IT guys as they have kept the NOC codes for the same, but the application numbers under IT NOC codes seems to be overwhelming the demand.

Mike053 said:
abInMind said:
the rep. is correct...thats what i think..

kins4u2

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeee i got my nomination today..................

Congrats despoimmigrant !! Hope those guys are started back in processing.