Received Invitation to Apply: Sep. 10, 08
Submitted reply to invitation: Sep. 26, 08
Nominated : Dec. 03, 08

My file number is xxx-xx-195

So the last File Number for the Certificate as of now is 195

Thanks veerjara for the posting. This is highly reassuring

patrician

Dec 1, 2008
My file number is xxx-xx-170. I am still waiting, may because its because I didnt send my recent paystub. They asked for my paystub in dec 1st week, I did send them next day and waiting..

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Patrician,

Did you send your paystub by mail or fax?

patrician said:
My file number is xxx-xx-170. I am still waiting, may because its because I didnt send my recent paystub. They asked for my paystub in dec 1st week, I did send them next day and waiting..

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Please find the Timeline posted by Tapak in another thread

YAY!!! Got my AINP approval letter yesterday. It was issued on 5th Dec. I had applied first week of September. File #between 175 and 180.
Wish Good Luck to all who are waiting for approval.
Happy Holidays!
Taps

Thanks Tapak for the posting. This is highly reassuring

The last File Number for the Certificate as of now still remains at 195

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hi guys l got my provicial nomination on dec 26 and my number is xxx xx 0241 and they recived my full application on october 10th my nomination was approved on december 12th exactly 2 months 2days after recieving my complete application that means alberta is not as slow as we think Goodluck to all still waiting

C

cchabert

Congratulations rascojenkins!! good news in this end of the year, it's getting closer to my number (0370)

Good luck!

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Thanks a lot rascojenkins for posting your timelines. All the best for the down the line processes

The lastest PNP Certification File number is 241

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
rascojenkins said:
Hi guys l got my provicial nomination on dec 26 and my number is xxx xx 0241 and they recived my full application on october 10th my nomination was approved on december 12th exactly 2 months 2days after recieving my complete application that means alberta is not as slow as we think Goodluck to all still waiting
Great News dude... hearty congratulations and good luck for future...

So approval no. as of now is 241

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
cchabert said:
Congratulations rascojenkins!! good news in this end of the year, it's getting closer to my number (0370)

Good luck!
Now with the pre-assessment stage out of the way things could speed up a bit.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
guys,

I am still waiting for my pre-assessment. Since Alberta removed that step from AINP process I have a question.....

Should I continue to wait to get the invitation packet or should I send full AINP application packet in January?

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
felix31 said:
guys,

I am still waiting for my pre-assessment. Since Alberta removed that step from AINP process I have a question.....

Should I continue to wait to get the invitation packet or should I send full AINP application packet in January?
I am surprised that no one has called them regarding this. Give Alberta a call buddy.

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
I am in the same boat- applied for pre-assessment but not received application packet.
I called Alberta PNP today and they said they will send application packet. no need to send full application now before we receive invitation.

igotink

Dec 31, 2008
Hi, i sent my application to Edmonton which arrived Dec 12th, i have sent all forms ANIP 001/002/003 etc, how long should it take for me to receive my file numner ????????????????????
thanks