+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
1. AINP PREAPPROVAL FORM SUBMISSION : JULY 15, 2008
2. PRE APPROVAL FOR AINP : AUG 6, 2008
3. AINP SUBMISSION : SEPTEMBER 3,2008
4. AINP FILE NO. RECEIVED : OCTOBER 3,2008 (FILE NO. BETWEEN 145 TO 150)
5. AINP APPROVAL : DECEMBER 3,2008 ( DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Apply for pre-assessment around October 3rd 2008
More Documents Requested around October 9th 2008
Documents sent October 31st
Application for AINP received around December 1st 2008

I have not yet submitted my application. I am doing this process tru a lawyer and thats why I don't have exact dates.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
Dec 1, 08 - e-mailed to inquire about H1b statregic reqruitment
Dec 2, 08 - got e-mail with the list of docs for pre-assessment
Dec 3, 08 - e-mailed pre-assessment docs
Dec 4, 08 - got confirmation e-mail

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello Alberta PNP Applicants

Please refer to Toledoresident's quote as below
toledoresident said:
1. AINP PREAPPROVAL FORM SUBMISSION : JULY 15, 2008
2. PRE APPROVAL FOR AINP : AUG 6, 2008
3. AINP SUBMISSION : SEPTEMBER 3,2008
4. AINP FILE NO. RECEIVED : OCTOBER 3,2008 (FILE NO. BETWEEN 145 TO 150)
5. AINP APPROVAL : DECEMBER 3,2008 ( DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)
No further AINP Certificates after this?

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
manianz47 said:
As far as I know the last PNP nominee approval was for bb0310, File # 0155.
The one should be in line next is 'rk', his/her file # was 0161
Let hope to hear some good news this week.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
findude32 said:
manianz47 said:
As far as I know the last PNP nominee approval was for bb0310, File # 0155.
The one should be in line next is 'rk', his/her file # was 0161
Let hope to hear some good news this week.
Seems like nomination is also facing a slowdown.

patrician

Dec 1, 2008
Well, My number is xxx-xx-0170. Around 10 days before they requested for paystubs and I provided them next day.

After that no update, what do you think guys do you want me to call them or should I wait two more weeks.

Thanks

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
patrician said:
Well, My number is xxx-xx-0170. Around 10 days before they requested for paystubs and I provided them next day.
After that no update, what do you think guys do you want me to call them or should I wait two more weeks.
Thanks
There was another applicant whom they asked paystub and he got his nomination within 10 days. Infact he guts out and took his chance to ask abt his case, their reply was that they are reviewing his case and he will be answered within few days. Later he got nomination in +/- 10 days.
I would say wait until friday, but i m sure you should get nomination approval acknowledgement before holidays. You might want to call them before holidays b/c it takes several days in mail, but if they have already approved your case, they will tell you.
Q# Wht do you think what was the reason to ask your paystub?
I can think of 2 possibilities:
1). you didn't submit recent paystub while submitting AINP application. I know it should not be necessary if you already submit the prove of employment but i guess they want to see either you are still working regardless the H1 status.
2). You didn't provide any of your paystub either in pre assessment or AINP application process.
Please let us know what do you think the cause of asking paystub? Did they ask anything else?...

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Highly informative post findude32. Thank you
patrician: When you receive your nomination information (phone / mail) please do post it immediately. Let it bring cheers to the souls who are expecting their nomination

patrician

Dec 1, 2008
There was another applicant whom they asked paystub and he got his nomination within 10 days. Infact he guts out and took his chance to ask abt his case, their reply was that they are reviewing his case and he will be answered within few days. Later he got nomination in +/- 10 days.
I would say wait until friday, but i m sure you should get nomination approval acknowledgement before holidays. You might want to call them before holidays b/c it takes several days in mail, but if they have already approved your case, they will tell you.
Q# Wht do you think what was the reason to ask your paystub?
I can think of 2 possibilities:
1). you didn't submit recent paystub while submitting AINP application. I know it should not be necessary if you already submit the prove of employment but i guess they want to see either you are still working regardless the H1 status.
2). You didn't provide any of your paystub either in pre assessment or AINP application process.
Please let us know what do you think the cause of asking paystub? Did they ask anything else?...

Thanks for the info. Then I will give a call before holidays.
And yes, you are right, I didnt send my recent paystub. They didnt ask anything, also woman who called me for paystub is nice and friendly (compared to uscis).

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
Is it ok if we send a copy of monthly paycheck with the company name on it? My company does not give us paystub.

patrician

Dec 1, 2008
I had a similar problem, my company doesnt give paystubs regularly but luckily I got for the last month. In your case you can talk to them, they are flexible.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
I probably should'nt be this impatient ...but I have to share. It's been 2 weeks since they acknowledged the receipt of pre-assessment docs, and I am soooooo anxious to get positive news and invitiation to apply.

I have just finished compiling all docs and should be ready to notarize them next week. I pray daily for some good news....

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
felix31 said:
I probably should'nt be this impatient ...but I have to share. It's been 2 weeks since they acknowledged the receipt of pre-assessment docs, and I am soooooo anxious to get positive news and invitiation to apply.

I have just finished compiling all docs and should be ready to notarize them next week. I pray daily for some good news....
It took more than one month for me to get the invitation package after the acknowledgment. The volume of applications are going up so I won't be surprised if the processing time shoots up.