H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Thanks CometoAlberta,

My file number date is around Mar 20 and my file number is 108x

fingers crossed !

CometoAlberta said:
I am old applicant and i think at this time they are processing the applications whose file number date is around March 20. no matter you are old or new, usually they are processing based on file number issuing date.

AbuMalik said:
Ell.Bee, rezendgi and others from Old process..

Did you hear anything from AINP yet ???

I applied in December (preassessment) and submitted on March 02 after receiving the invitation .. didn't hear anything from them ...

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like AINP is maintaining the timeline they have mentioned in their website, if they start issuing nominations

4 months to get File number (Pre-assessment)
8 months to process application after getting file numbners

So looks like all applicants who got file numbers in March have heard something in November (March - November = 8 months)

Hopefully we get nominations by December

Chinga Cowa Banga

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Quick question ..

When other posts say file number date - does it mean the date that AINP mentions that they received the application during March but mailed file numbers in April ? or file numbers received in March ?

Because, feras80 says he applied the second state in March .. which means he would have received file number in April ..

and my file number is close to his ..

Chinga_Canada said:
Looks like AINP is maintaining the timeline they have mentioned in their website, if they start issuing nominations

4 months to get File number (Pre-assessment)
8 months to process application after getting file numbners

So looks like all applicants who got file numbers in March have heard something in November (March - November = 8 months)

Hopefully we get nominations by December

Chinga Cowa Banga

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
AbuMalik said:
Quick question ..

When other posts say file number date - does it mean the date that AINP mentions that they received the application during March but mailed file numbers in April ? or file numbers received in March ?

Because, feras80 says he applied the second state in March .. which means he would have received file number in April ..

and my file number is close to his ..
"File number date" is the date you received the file-number email from AINP.

BTW, "application received date" is the date AINP received your application. For those who applied under old process (with pre-assessment in 2008), the application date is the date AINP received the application package, not the pre-assessment application.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting Folks,

Don't get too excited with this email that was sent out, as it was sent out to hundreds of applicants. AINP is only trying to see which of the applicants are still interested in AINP. They are also trying to see who all have sustained the recession and are capable. Obviously the fake resume and reddy consultants might have been out by now.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting on AINP.

AG.

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We will have to wait and see what happens. I called up AINP and they said that they have all the required informatio on my application and that they would make decision within a week. They also confirmed that since my preassessment was done in November of last year and since my application reached before Feb 19th, I just had to be in status at the time of application

Chinga Cowa Banga

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Gosh !!!

We were so peaceful ... this pain is going to start again .....

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Don't get too excited with this email that was sent out, as it was sent out to hundreds of applicants. AINP is only trying to see which of the applicants are still interested in AINP. They are also trying to see who all have sustained the recession and are capable. Obviously the fake resume and reddy consultants might have been out by now.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting on AINP.

AG.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinga_Canada said:
We will have to wait and see what happens. I called up AINP and they said that they have all the required informatio on my application and that they would make decision within a week. They also confirmed that since my preassessment was done in November of last year and since my application reached before Feb 19th, I just had to be in status at the time of application

Chinga Cowa Banga
Cowa,

Congrats and good for you that you will not lose the AINP.
What is your file number? Can you please share so that it helps others in estimating their application processing. If the decession is made on your application in one week, it takes around 3-4 weeks to get the nomination in your mailbox.

Good luck,

AG

AINP-gone

Nov 11, 2009
exactly! I do not think they will issue your nomination certificate in near future.
They just want to make a test, like the punch test on banks.
How you do react is what they want to know.
Now they say mmm, it looks like we can hold them for several months more.
Let us do it and postpone the timeline to 18 months.
Wait and see.

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I think AINP should start issuing nominations. They have already got a green signal at the federal level. Here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-will-maintain-total-immigration-targets-2010-091030.html

But we will have to wait and see!!!!

Chinga Cowa Banga

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
I have applied with pre-assessment but my File received date is Feb 27.
Technically I have applied after Feb 19, so my question do I come under old process (because I have pre assessment) or under new process (because I have applied after Feb 19).

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Did you get a file number yet ?

If you received an invitation from AINP to apply after you applied for pre-assessment, then you are in old process.

lovepool4u2001 said:
I have applied with pre-assessment but my File received date is Feb 27.
Technically I have applied after Feb 19, so my question do I come under old process (because I have pre assessment) or under new process (because I have applied after Feb 19).

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinga_Canada said:
Hi

I think AINP should start issuing nominations. They have already got a green signal at the federal level. Here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-will-maintain-total-immigration-targets-2010-091030.html

Chinga Cowa Banga
Great News! Finally Kenny said something good. His right cheek must be itching..lol..

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Chinga_Canada said:
Hi

Chinga Cowa Banga
Canada will maintain its overall target for immigration in 2010, expecting to welcome between 240,000 and 265,000 new immigrants.

US government have been treating immigrants very badly. All new immigrants to Canada should work really hard there in Canada and make Canada even more developed as compared to USA. So that way US government would realize how big mistakes they made by treating immigrant so badly.

One thing is fore sure, Canada will be in very much better situation as this economy is already back on track as compared to USA.