+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1 Visa in US expiring this Oct, applied for EE last week. Any Ramifications ?

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H1 Visa in US expiring this Oct, extension for H1 is in process with USCIS, I have applied for EE last week submitted my app and paid the fee and got ACK receipt too. Will my current US visa be a problem since it is valid for only 3 more months, though I know that I will get extension

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do_not_reply said:
H1 Visa in US expiring this Oct, extension for H1 is in process with USCIS, I have applied for EE last week submitted my app and paid the fee and got ACK receipt too. Will my current US visa be a problem since it is valid for only 3 more months, though I know that I will get extension
What has H1B visa to do with your EE? Nothing.

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
do_not_reply said:
They would not care about the length of your H1 B as long as you were in a valid status in the US when you applied.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USIndian said:
They would not care about the length of your H1 B as long as you were in a valid status in the US when you applied.
ok, cool, just wanted to be sure. Thanks