Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Anyone know ways of earning money that is not considered an actual job and not gonna get me into trouble so I don't gotta collect cans and feel homeless?
You could do jobs under the table like cash jobs. You can go to Indian stores or Indian grocery stores explain your situation sometimes they keep you on cash

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Reactions: Fayamufi

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
If anyone knows places where there are alot of cans/bottles to take too bottle depot that's a way of making some money ,I know those online surveys for cash are a scam,can't think of anything else really
Which city are you in

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
No too risky man
Sorry to hear that , but it is not the end of the world, I lost my status years ago and I have a bachelor's degree here.... you can work under the table and believe me it is totally normal to work for cash. You can create your own company and be a business man, you dont need sin for that, there are places where they can change you the checks,example of companies can be cleaning, subcontractors etc....
Another industry is construction. It is well paid and many do not require for you to have legal status. Just will and a good attitude.
Good luck

BigTony

Star Member
Nov 14, 2021
Sorry to hear that , but it is not the end of the world, I lost my status years ago and I have a bachelor's degree here.... you can work under the table and believe me it is totally normal to work for cash. You can create your own company and be a business man, you dont need sin for that, there are places where they can change you the checks,example of companies can be cleaning, subcontractors etc....
Another industry is construction. It is well paid and many do not require for you to have legal status. Just will and a good attitude.
Good luck
I worked for more than 5 years for cash I been without status s
Good luck
I been without status since 2015 and worked for cash from then too present, I just mean if I did it again and was caught I would get deported for years and don't want that so that's what I meant by too risky

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I worked for more than 5 years for cash I been without status s

I been without status since 2015 and worked for cash from then too present, I just mean if I did it again and was caught I would get deported for years and don't want that so that's what I meant by too risky
you can request for a PRRA from your officer and also you can apply for work permit with PRRA if you want to

this is the way you make legal money it’s also make your H&c stronger

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
you can request for a PRRA from your officer and also you can apply for work permit with PRRA if you want to

this is the way you make legal money it’s also make your H&c stronger
Hello all the experience people
I have a question my friend RCMP is taking almost four months now I wrote them they wrote me the same thing it’s in process is that normal
Anyone please help me or answer my question appreciate it thanks

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hey frnds. Newbie here. Circumstances and a bit of search got me here as I'm desperately trying to seek help and advice and reading the comments here really made me feel like I could get some good piece of advice here.
I came to Canada to study about 10 years ago. It took me longer than usual to finish my final program of study as I changed my college but regardless, I've always stayed under legal status and study permit at all times. In July 2019 my program completed and also my study permit expired and I got my graduation letter in August. It was a total blunder on my part to not renew my study permit before applying for PGWP which I now clearly know is a requirement. I had this wrong impression that because I'm applying for another immigration document i.e PGWP well within 180 days of graduating, it will be considered. I filed for my PGWP right after receiving the graduation letter and diploma. My PGWP was refused for the very reason that I do not have a valid study permit and I'm out of status now and should leave Canada. This decision was made in December 2019.

I then hired a professional law firm to handle my case and we re-applied for the PGWP with our side of the story and explanation in January 2020, side by side my lawyer also filed for extension of the study permit but since the 90 day grace period has passed, it also got refused and so was the PGWP for the very reason in around June or July of 2020. We then applied for the Application of Leave and Judicial review against the decision. Long story short, we got the ATIP notes of the decision and then offered a settlement offer to restore my status which was rejected by the defendant and the JR process kept on going as we requested grant for Leave and case to be heard in the court. It took all of 2020 and 2021 because of COVID delays everywhere specially the courts.

It's 2022 now and just a few days ago I was informed by my lawyer that the request to grant Leave is rejected after the judge reviewed the case and the refusal decisions made on my study permit extension and PGWP stands. This now makes me out of status. I can't even leave Canada now to apply for PGWP from outside since this tiresome process took years and the condition to apply for PGWP within 180 days is over too so I'm out of that option.

Do I have a case to apply for PR under H & C? I've been here for 10 years. I haven't left Canada in last 6 years. I had always maintained my status throughout my studies until the day I messed up by not applying for study permit before applying for PGWP. I never took any social assistance or aid. I've always been financially self sufficient. I consider Canada to be my home since I've spent most of my adulthood here and I have more friends here than I had in my country back home. Even the thought of leaving at this stage gives me goosebumps because I don't want to. I'd appreciate any input or options that you guys might have and what do you guys think my case is like if I opt to apply for PR through H & C ? Thanks folks
Your case is unique, but all hope is not lost. You can apply for PR under H&C, and you will be asking for exemption under public policy. It will help you to overcome your lost of status. Since you studied in Canada, and you have live in Canada for years, you will have a better chance of getting approved. That's what your lawyer could have done for you instead of leave and Judicial reviews, that she already know they will refuse. Anyway that's lawyer for you, they need the best way to get lots of money from you without thinking what effects ,those decisions will be on you. Read more on IRCC website look under H&C section, you will find out the particular public policy that fit your situation.
Good luck.

Reactions: suadae

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the response and advice.

I have been filing all taxes despite the fact that I have no status. As a matter of fact, I included a copy of the receipt of my ALL tax return(including 2019, 2020, 2021 tax return) in my H&C application. The tax I file is mostly from rent and some bill payments which are eligible in my province for tax filing. work is not included in my tax filing since I am not working .....My SIN number is still active despite not having status.

There is a question I will like to ask.

1) You suggested reporting any under-table job or cash to the CRA. Is it not the same as when an employer takes my tax from my paycheck and pays to the CRA through my SIN number? Or is there any difference

2) Since my SIN number is still active, would you recommend using it to work?

Your response is highly appreciated!
You should try and apply for work permit, you can add your AOR and a brief letter explaining your situation and how you need to work to able to sustain yourself , while you wait for the outcome of your Application. You will never know the officer ,that will process your application. Nothing is impossible, it only worth a try. It's possible to restore your status. Best of luck.

Reactions: naaka and bella12

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
GUYS QUICK QUESTION

My friend received GCMS Notes but theres a lot of pages blank and says “PURSUANT TO ACT” which cannot be disclosed. I think two pages or more, is there anyway to request with this shaded and cleared information like they shaded to white ak it cannot be seen and also some entire pages

Thank you. Ayanna any suggestions ?.
Mostly those redacted pages, concerns other persons include in your application, they need their permission to release those informations to you. So it's not unusual.