+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:- i have submit my documents online to Niagarafall office.
Once you send PDF file throw an email, what message i should receive.
Is it

hello,
This is in response to your email inquiry. Please note, due to high volume there may be a delay in responding to your email. If you have an application in progress at our office, please note that it is being processed within normal standards and time frames.

Please refer to your Stage 1 Approval/Request Letter for items that are required and their that are required and their due dates.

Anyone applied online by her/him self can verify above reply.
Is this what you receive after submit your documents??
Yes this is a standard automatical reply. It implies that they received your submission (Stage 2 docs) successfully.

Reactions: Fayamufi

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Oh my God I just received my ecopr thank you Jesus for everyone who is waiting for there’s it will soooooon arrive

2018 February application
Aip 2020 July
Husband medical September 2020
Add on spouse 5th 2020 October
Spouse medical two weeks after 2020 October
2022 January decision made
February 2022 ECOPR
Congratulations dear. I join you to pray for those still waiting, that they will receive soooooooon :)We all deserve it and God will answer our prayers.

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
Oh my God I just received my ecopr thank you Jesus for everyone who is waiting for there’s it will soooooon arrive

Aip 2020 July
February 2022 ECOPR
Congratulations!
Is it NiagaraFalls office?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi my friends, hope you are all doing great.
I would like to know if some of you is waiting for csq. I am waiting almost 5 months and quebec still saying that is in process. Anyone in the same situation?
Also, anyone waiting arc? Waiting for 3 months and no answer yet. Maybe someone can share their experience. Thanks. God bless you all.
Hi my dear friend they are slow because of pandemic they’re planning speed up backlog
You should receive csq the latest by end of next month

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Aip 2020 July
February 2022 ECOPR
congrats

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Question:- i have submit my documents online to Niagarafall office.
Once you send PDF file throw an email, what message i should receive.
Is it

hello,
This is in response to your email inquiry. Please note, due to high volume there may be a delay in responding to your email. If you have an application in progress at our office, please note that it is being processed within normal standards and time frames.

Please refer to your Stage 1 Approval/Request Letter for items that are required and their that are required and their due dates.

Anyone applied online by her/him self can verify above reply.
Is this what you receive after submit your documents??
Confirmation that they received your email
If they need some thing they will email you back if they don’t that means everything is good

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys if you send PM please let me know because I don’t get notification
Hi I have sent PM a few days ago.. can you please confirm if you were able to get it? Thanks -it was requesting if you could look into the case with the H&C for mum with no place to go thread.