+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
they mention that the secondary office is the operational support center in ottawa !?
what does it mean ?
the osc does not process H&C applications !

jesis7

Dec 18, 2021
…My friend's sister is a visa student came to Canada couple years ago, then she got really sick to the extreme of almost disable. A lawyer advise she should apply for Humanitarian Ground. What is your suggestions? Please help. Thank you.

When did she come to Canada??? Did she complete her school?? Is she still sick? Is it a sickness that can be treated in her home country or not? Is she still in status? We need answers to these questions to give proper advice here. Nonetheless, she may apply for H&C but…..you have to also remember that lawyers just want their money and to make as much as they can from those of us that are really helpless.

My sincere advise for such person after the answers to the questions raised would have been to sort a marriage of convenience with a PR holder or Canadian citizen. There are lots of gurus here that will or may have better advice but the person in question will have to answer the questions especially the part of her sickness and the availability of treatment in her home country.
Hi Swaqzzy,
This visa student came to Canada about 6 years already.
She could not complete her study because of her illness. Thanks to Health Care Canada doctors save her life, but she became disable with her illness due to her medical surgery and treatments. She lost her visa student status because of her visa had expired. Do you think she has hope in applying under Humanitarian Ground to have the IRCC to grant her to stay in Canada as a permanent resident? Her insurance and her family paid all the cost for her medical requirements to save her.

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
https://youtube.com/user/gillamerican Hello ! everyone This forum seems to be very helpful . I started my channel please watch and subscribe . For new YouTuber it’s hard to get a subscriber. Please give only 1 minute of your life to subscribe and after that watch some Mind relaxing music video and kids rhymes . That help definitely give a lot return back . Thank you and best of luck everyone. I was in the same plateform before and felt stressed untill me and my husband won a h and c case in July . Applied in December 2019 and got permanent residency in 2021 July . Best wishes and please show support to hard work I am going that really motivates me a lot . Good luck guys.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Do you guys believe that I got my PR card when I open my mail box to pick up the mail 10 minutes ago there was a envelope my name on it when open it was a PR card surprise

here is my timeline December 03 copr
And December 20 pr cards

and I pray for the people who are waiting for their first stage, 2nd stage copr and Pr card
I hope you guys get positive answers soon be Christmas or new year
Ameen

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
I believe that the great stupidity that I have committed is to send the file in French.
I think officers who are francophone are really rare, the resources to process cases in French are not available because even my file is put in a section for requests in French , people with same timeline or people who sent their application after me, the processing of their application is faster, these people sent applications in english
wello be patient you get your permanent residency soon believing in God The good days are close you’re almost there could be today or could be tomorrow

By the way about GCMS note it’s a month old Gcms note if you see everything is the day they say it’s about the day you sent your GCMS note so your applications already in process trust me

Reactions: GrecchiJu and Bikiy

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Do you guys believe that I got my PR card when I open my mail box to pick up the mail 10 minutes ago there was a envelope my name on it when open it was a PR card surprise

And December 20 pr cards

and I pray for the people who are waiting for their first stage, 2nd stage copr and Pr card
Ameen
Congratulations once again!!

• Love
Reactions: Lexus2021

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021

And December 20 pr cards

Ameen
Wow !congratulations my husband is also waiting from last 5 months hopefully I will also get his p. R card soon.

• Love
Reactions: Lexus2021

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020

And December 20 pr cards

Ameen
Congratulations. God be praised. I rejoice with you.

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021

And December 20 pr cards

Ameen
congratulations, that's Christmas bonus ,i still waiting for first stage

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

And December 20 pr cards

Ameen
woow congrats !

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi @Be bless you sent your application before around a year ( i think february 2021 ) why you don't apply for GCMS ?
I now understand that gouvernement considers people us numbers, they don't really care about our life.
I really advice you to see if they are really working on your file or not
Hope that everyone will get positive answers soon

Reactions: Swagzzy and Bikiy