+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Goodlife2

Dec 19, 2021
Hi!Everyone I am new to this forum . Please help me regarding permanent residency card . Me and my husband p.r card together in July after 1 month I got my p.r card . But my partner is still waiting for his p.r card . It’s almost 6 months . 2 times he called IRCC they said patiently wait if they need something they will contact my husband.what should we need to do?

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi!Everyone I am new to this forum . Please help me regarding permanent residency card . Me and my husband p.r card together in July after 1 month I got my p.r card . But my partner is still waiting for his p.r card . It’s almost 6 months . 2 times he called IRCC they said patiently wait if they need something they will contact my husband.what should we need to do?
All you need to do is wait patiently. If by March, no card then you should contact them again

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
I applied for H&C in August and it went into process in 24th of November,
How long does it take in average to get AIP?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Good morning, I received my GCMS notes today, i don't understand anything !
i have 64 pages, the said if i want informations about dependents i can send consent.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Good morning, I received my GCMS notes today, i don't understand anything !
i have 64 pages, the said if i want informations about dependents i can send consent.
Every person 18 and above included in the application must sign the consent form.
The form is in the gcms link.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
i think, my application is still pending.
even eligibility not started, while in the telephone system they say it is being processed.
they didn't send my file to another office.
i just have vancouver and operation support center

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GrecchiJu

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
i think, my application is still pending.
even eligibility not started, while in the telephone system they say it is being processed.
they didn't send my file to another office.
i just have vancouver and operation support center

So even when the system say “in process” your file could not be in process. That’s frustrating!!

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Lucky you I applied November 4 not gotten anything yet
yes,
I sent two or three emails during the 30 day period.
They replied to me on Friday that the request is finalized, and that I will receive it shortly, yesterday I sent another email to say that I am awaiting my notes today morning I received the file.
I'm disappointed, because I have the impression that my application is abandoned, nothing is moving

Reactions: Bikiy