+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I don’t understand why would they say it is in process if it’s not!! Anyways, I hope you get a positive answer soon!
they did something on the date when ecas changed but i don't understand what they did exactly.
looks like they saw the file just when they sent the aor and that's it. because it is the date of the aor which is noted everywhere

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I don’t understand why would they say it is in process if it’s not!! Anyways, I hope you get a positive answer soon!
I believe that the great stupidity that I have committed is to send the file in French.
I think officers who are francophone are really rare, the resources to process cases in French are not available because even my file is put in a section for requests in French , people with same timeline or people who sent their application after me, the processing of their application is faster, these people sent applications in english

Last edited:

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
yes,
I sent two or three emails during the 30 day period.
They replied to me on Friday that the request is finalized, and that I will receive it shortly, yesterday I sent another email to say that I am awaiting my notes today morning I received the file.
I'm disappointed, because I have the impression that my application is abandoned, nothing is moving
This is one thing I have learnt from you , you don't take chances. And always eager for new info. Keep it up

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
they did something on the date when ecas changed but i don't understand what they did exactly.
looks like they saw the file just when they sent the aor and that's it. because it is the date of the aor which is noted everywhere
Let’s wait for a member who understands GMCS better to help you out.

Reactions: Bikiy

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
I believe that the great stupidity that I have committed is to send the file in French.
I think officers who are francophone are really rare, the resources to process cases in French are not available because even my file is put in a section for requests in French , people with same timeline or people who sent their application after me, the processing of their application is faster, these people sent applications in english
But I heard that in order to work for the government you have to speak both: English and French..

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmm , it's true