Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon why do you think webform is better Than email ?
Actually - correction - I do have experience submitting police certificate by email to Niagara and they lost it! Because 3 months later we got email that they are still waiting for police certificate lol

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys quick question.

for example our application has been transferred to Niagara Fall and we have more new evidences do we need to send the evidence to Vancouver office or to Niagara ?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys quick question.

for example our application has been transferred to Niagara Fall and we have more new evidences do we need to send the evidence to Vancouver office or to Niagara ?
How do you know your file is Niagara? Did you get email from Vancouver or you saw this in GCMS notes? I would just follow official instructions that you received in the AOR (or the latest correspondence) and the email address they gave you (I presume it is for Vancouver BRO). If however you got AIP and it says send updates to Niagara BRO, I would then email Niagara.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been 2 months sharp now we are waiting for PR card. Has anybody received PR card lately at all? Anybody received card in September/October/November? Please advise

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh god ! I sent. New evidences by email!
Don't worry - I seem to be attracting all the bad luck with lost emails and unfavourable officers. Does not mean you will repeat it. Anyway you should see in your GCMS notes if they received it. Do you remember the precise date you sent it? Look by date and I am sure you will see it logged. Look in section "Incoming correspondence" when you receive it.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
How do you know your file is Niagara? Did you get email from Vancouver or you saw this in GCMS notes? I would just follow official instructions that you received in the AOR (or the latest correspondence) and the email address they gave you (I presume it is for Vancouver BRO). If however you got AIP and it says send updates to Niagara BRO, I would then email Niagara.
Thank you

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Has anyone in the forum got idea - how long does CBSA give us the time until deportation after the first interview? Will we get enough time to settle everything before departure? Will CBSA still send us when our lives will be on risk if we are sent back to our country?
It really depends on the officer.Mine was two weeks from the first appointment.

Reactions: Katayoon