+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, can someone tell me how to access my file without contacting my counsel? I realized I don’t have any access to my application. He used his own email and password and even though he gave me those details, I could not access it.

The application is quite recent so I can’t order GSMC key because I just applied early this month so I am asking how to know AOR or AIP without relying on my lawyer pending the time I will be able to request GSMC key…

Katayoon, Ayanna and the rest, over to you lol.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi, can someone tell me how to access my file without contacting my counsel? I realized I don’t have any access to my application. He used his own email and password and even though he gave me those details, I could not access it.

The application is quite recent so I can’t order GSMC key because I just applied early this month so I am asking how to know AOR or AIP without relying on my lawyer pending the time I will be able to request GSMC key…

hi there
You got a wait for your attorney to forward AOR to you then when you get your application number or you can check by your UCI number in ecas

this is the Link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

At least wait 3 to 6 months for Gcms note
Or wait for application go in process

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
hi there
You got a wait for your attorney to forward AOR to you then when you get your application number or you can check by your UCI number in ecas

this is the Link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

At least wait 3 to 6 months for Gcms note
Or wait for application go in process

Thanks Ayanna…you respond with the speed of light lol. You’ve been a wonderful woman. So AOR could take six months?

It’s not funny why I’m anxious at this early stage know that it’s a long road to travel. Hmmm

Reactions: Lexus2021

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You will have to ask your lawyer to forward you confirmation of receipt (AOR) when he gets it. Many lawyers forget to forward, or think you do not need it, so you may need to follow up a few times. You will find your App number there.

also, you should know your UCI from your previous applications to IRCC (it should be printed on your previous visas or residence permits) and you can try checking your status with that number.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ayanna…you respond with the speed of light lol. You’ve been a wonderful woman. So AOR could take six months?

It’s not funny why I’m anxious at this early stage know that it’s a long road to travel. Hmmm
AOR takes 1-3 months. She means to wait about 3-6 months before ordering GCMS, so that it comes back with some valuable info in it. Otherwise you will waste your 5 bucks.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
And you fell on the most difficult agent perhaps. When I was reading refusal notes from Montreal officer, my hair stood upright - "the applicant demonstrates no evidence that his 6-month old son needs his father to be present in Canada". Like seriously.
@Katayoon
You are a lot help to those people and I appreciate what you doing for these guys
But with one thing I’m disagree with you keep talking about your husband CASE your husband case was misrepresentation and that was 2017 and 19 that time was hard for everybody even myself I lost my PRRA on 2017 nowadays we are in 2021 and 2020 everything is different the policy are change and also immigration officer you’ve been approved this year so you are a new policy system.
The approval rates right now is 85% back in our days the approval rate was 15% and plus these guys over here they’re failed refugees students or workers
They are not criminals or they never lie on their application please don’t compare yourself with other people every case is different and I hope you don’t mind it my beautiful Queen

Last edited:

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
AOR takes 1-3 months. She means to wait about 3-6 months before ordering GCMS, so that it comes back with some valuable info in it. Otherwise you will waste your 5 bucks.

Thanks Katayoon…I wish you will be allowed to called ‘the Super woman’. Lol. I’ll patiently wait but I have my UCI number very handy. How do I use the UCI number to check?

• Love
Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon
You are a lot help to those people and I appreciate what you doing for these guys
But with one thing I’m disagree with you keep talking about your husband CASE your husband case was misrepresentation and that was 2017 and 19 that time was hard for everybody even myself I lost my PRRA on 2017 nowadays we are in 2021 and 2020 everything is different the policy or change an immigration officer you’ve been approved this year so you are a new policy system The approval rates right now is 85% back in our days the approval rate was 15% and plus these guys over here they’ll failed refugees students or workers
They are not criminals or they never lie on their application please don’t compare yourself with other people every case is different and I hope you don’t mind it
This forum is for sharing our experiences with IRCC. I can only speak to the experiences I have had and draw on my personal experiences. I do not know much about asylum cases. While most applicants here are failed refugee claims, mis-representation cases also represent a significant proportion of applicants, because HC is last resort for them. And they may find value in our win and get hope. I have never meant to discourage anyone here by my rejection experiences - on the other hand, I am posting this to encourage people to continue fighting no matter what. As you say, each case is different and so my case deserves to be heard as well. It is up to each user to decide whether it is relevant to them or not and whether they should take it as example or not.

I also disagree with your statement about "criminals and lying on application". There are people with criminal inadmissibility on this forum and not all mis-representation is "lie" - there are people simply misguided by their consultants. Everybody deserves a chance and dignity in this process. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
This forum is for sharing our experiences with IRCC. I can only speak to the experiences I have had and draw on my personal experiences. I do not know much about asylum cases. While most applicants here are failed refugee claims, mis-representation cases also represent a significant proportion of applicants, because HC is last resort for them. And they may find value in our win and get hope. I have never meant to discourage anyone here by my rejection experiences - on the other hand, I am posting this to encourage people to continue fighting no matter what. As you say, each case is different and so my case deserves to be heard as well. It is up to each user to decide whether it is relevant to them or not and whether they should take it as example or not. Thanks.
no sweetheart I understand what you’re saying you’re awesome the only things I was trying to say if you tell to these guys about your experience some of them get scared and get anxiety stress because your experience was in 2017 18 19 2020 that time was really hard to get h&c approval now is a piece a cake it’s like a Work Permit and also I just wanna say that those officers were in office they got promoted to different offices now we got different office officers and New Minister

All I’m saying here guys you’ll hear more good news and bad news before on in our times we hear one good news and seven bad news so just be patient
Good luck

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I’m in desperate help . Like I’m almost finish with my application but I’m having issue with IMM5283 form . I have a affidavit already that’s 3 page long but completing this form on my own have been difficult I’ve had 3 incompetent lawyers and 1 that die recently putting applications at 0 so I decide to do this on my own . I’ve been following this trend for years. My application is base on best interest of Canadian born child. I all over 30 letter , including blood donation, community meals on wheels voluntary work , pictures , bank statement, police certificate finger print . Pay stub etc . If anyone can please give me some advice or help I’m trying to send my application in by January latest . I don’t have money to keep wasting on lawyers . @Ayanna and others any advice ? Or tips I’m unable to direct message anyone

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020

If you know your UCI number you can use that to check your application status on ecas. My lawyer did not send me the Aor or the correspondence he recieved from IRCC thankfully I was always checking with my UCI number that's how I came to know and I reached out to my lawyer and he forwarded the email to me.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
no sweetheart I understand what you’re saying you’re awesome the only things I was trying to say if you tell to these guys about your experience some of them get scared and get anxiety stress because your experience was in 2017 18 19 2020 that time was really hard to get h&c approval now is a piece a cake it’s like a Work Permit and also I just wanna say that those officers were in office they got promoted to different offices now we got different office officers and New Minister

All I’m saying here guys you’ll hear more good news and bad news before on in our times we hear one good news and seven bad news so just be patient
Good luck
For me I don't think she as created fear in anyway. She is just sharing her experiences, despite her case been different from mine I have also learnt one or 2 things from are update. Let's not discourage her she is one of those people who keeps this forum interesting and going . Let's just enjoy and be encouraged by our individual stories.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For me I don't think she as created fear in anyway. She is just sharing her experiences, despite her case been different from mine I have also learnt one or 2 things from are update. Let's not discourage her she is one of those people who keeps this forum interesting and going . Let's just enjoy and be encouraged by our individual stories.
Thank you, my friend @Bikiy for your support! Appreciate your kind words

Reactions: Bikiy

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021

you need to wait for your aOR when you get your application number then you can check and he case this is how you find out what’s going on with your application
I’m in desperate help . Like I’m almost finish with my application but I’m having issue with IMM5283 form . I have a affidavit already that’s 3 page long but completing this form on my own have been difficult I’ve had 3 incompetent lawyers and 1 that die recently putting applications at 0 so I decide to do this on my own . I’ve been following this trend for years. My application is base on best interest of Canadian born child. I all over 30 letter , including blood donation, community meals on wheels voluntary work , pictures , bank statement, police certificate finger print . Pay stub etc . If anyone can please give me some advice or help I’m trying to send my application in by January latest . I don’t have money to keep wasting on lawyers . @Ayanna and others any advice ? Or tips I’m unable to direct message anyone
You can in box me if you want to

Reactions: DaveAngel