+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
For me I don't think she as created fear in anyway. She is just sharing her experiences, despite her case been different from mine I have also learnt one or 2 things from are update. Let's not discourage her she is one of those people who keeps this forum interesting and going . Let's just enjoy and be encouraged by our individual stories.
your new in forum @Ayanna is leather she one this platform is a life she help a lot of members more than you thinking and also if I’m not wrong she help @Katayoon too they’re friends they know eachother before we came to Canada lol
She didn’t discourage her she just tried to give her a tip by taking the side is not right
They both are superstars I love both of these guys are helpful we shouldn’t come between of them
we should love both of them I really appreciate both of you guys❤

by the way she did scare me when I was reading her messages long time ago and she gave me an anxiety

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
your new in forum @Ayanna is leather she one this platform is a life she help a lot of help more than you thinking and also if I’m not wrong she help @Katayoon too they’re friends they know eachother before we came to Canada lol
She didn’t discourage her she just tried to give her a tip by taking the side is not right
They both are superstars I love both of these guys are helpful we shouldn’t come between of them
I am not coming BTW any one I am only saying the way I see and feel by each and anyone's opinion on the platform , mind you I didn't say anything about ayanna opinion too, only stated the way I feel

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you seen the latest new about immigration? They have accumulated 1.8 million applications. I think they won’t have problem reaching their 400k goal anymore. Can you share your thoughts about it? Thanks!
1.8 applications means nothing unless they can approve these applications. Many are waiting for background checks, interviews, etc. which is why the government is approving people already in Canada. They even created a one time pathway TR to PR to add up to 100k new PRs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If asylum seekers gets approved that is not considered PR right away as well as for H&C applicant if getting AIP that not meaning PR for hit 400k in 2021 because there is next steps to be processing until final decisions on applications takes so many time this is means passed 2021
Sure they will try to count AIP in the numbers somehow.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your new in forum @Ayanna is leather she one this platform is a life she help a lot of members more than you thinking and also if I’m not wrong she help @Katayoon too they’re friends they know eachother before we came to Canada lol

by the way she did scare me when I was reading her messages long time ago and she gave me an anxiety
First of all, thank you for your support! Second, I am sorry if you experienced anxiety from my numerous rejections. Unfortunately, Immigration is a stressful business, especially the HC route is probably the most stressful. By posting my experience here, I want people to see that even after being rejected many many times, you can still get accepted at the end. A refusal letter is not the end of the world, it is just a start of the battle. And there is no need to be anxious! I want people to learn how to overcome adversity and continue fighting. If I just come here "hey guys, I got AIP in two weeks and all of you gonna get it by December", people will not learn anything.

And it is totally normal that people react differently to posts. When they see my battle, half of people will see the negative and exclaim "wow, 6 rejections OmG!", and the other half like @Bikiy (thanks again, my friend!) will see the positive and say "wow, they still made it at the end! There is hope for us too!" Everybody processes information differently.

And to your earlier point, I don't think anybody in particular helped me because when I already came to this particular thread, we had AIP and I just wanted to share what I learned. But I am very thankful to that one guy from Calgary who posted online 5 years ago that he got rejected, and he reprinted exactly everything word for word, resubmitted and got AIP from a different office! He was my inspiration to resubmit my partner's HC 3rd time. Unfortunately, I do not remember his name. My strong belief is that people should share their experiences, positive or negative, and help us learn through the process.

I guess we can now consider this debate closed and return to our true mission here - help our friends through this rough HC journey.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
First of all, thank you for your support! Second, I am sorry if you experienced anxiety from my numerous rejections. Unfortunately, Immigration is a stressful business, especially the HC route is probably the most stressful. By posting my experience here, I want people to see that even after being rejected many many times, you can still get accepted at the end. A refusal letter is not the end of the world, it is just a start of the battle. And there is no need to be anxious! I want people to learn how to overcome adversity and continue fighting. If I just come here "hey guys, I got AIP in two weeks and all of you gonna get it by December", people will not learn anything.

And it is totally normal that people react differently to posts. When they see my battle, half of people will see the negative and exclaim "wow, 6 rejections OmG!", and the other half like @Bikiy (thanks again, my friend!) will see the positive and say "wow, they still made it at the end! There is hope for us too!" Everybody processes information differently.

And to your earlier point, I don't think anybody in particular helped me because when I already came to this particular thread, we had AIP and I just wanted to share what I learned. But I am very thankful to that one guy from Calgary who posted online 5 years ago that he got rejected, and he reprinted exactly everything word for word, resubmitted and got AIP from a different office! He was my inspiration to resubmit my partner's HC 3rd time. Unfortunately, I do not remember his name. My strong belief is that people should share their experiences, positive or negative, and help us learn through the process.

I guess we can now consider this debate closed and return to our true mission here - help our friends through this rough HC journey.
Undoubtedly, H and C is long journey but mostly people got PR sooner or later as the objective is to accommodate all genuine cases. So, sharing of experiences should be taken in as positive viewpoint.

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
I submitted my H&C application in August and was mailed to Vancouver.
Does it mean that it would be processed there in Vancouver?
I am living in Ottawa.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
I submitted my H&C application in August and was mailed to Vancouver.
Does it mean that it would be processed there in Vancouver?
I am living in Ottawa.
can you share your timeline please ?
they will usually transfer your file to one of the following offices : Montreal, Niagara, Toronto, Mississauga and i think also Edmonton.
Do you have ( In process ) on ECAS or received ?

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
can you share your timeline please ?
they will usually transfer your file to one of the following offices : Montreal, Niagara, Toronto, Mississauga and i think also Edmonton.
Do you have ( In process ) on ECAS or received ?
I submitted my application in August 5th
AOR in October 8th
In process November 24th
But I am not sure what office it's being processed?