+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you have an inside tail or if you work for government like Cbsa IRCc then I believe you otherwise you’re bullshitting or lying

becuse I send webform few weeks ago I asked question Afghanistan they said this office nothing to do Afghani refugee this is second stage office only process stage 2 application for Pr

Stop give members unofficial updates please
Or show us proof
Never said that your particular delay was due to Afghanistan. Resources have been reallocated within IRCC so indirectly Afghanistan could impact processing times. Most likely delays from absences and changes in processing where bulk processing seem much more ly for delays. In general H&C processing times are much faster than even last year. Immigration processing has very little to do with the federal elections. If another party wins there may be some slight delays inibut politics has very little to do with the everyday running of most federal government departments. You are quick to criticize me but have zero proof that the elections are impacting processing times.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
I cannot believe it - another week without COPRs...On a positive note, there are many of us in the same boat, which gives my partner hope that it is not a problem with his file per se but a general delay. Thanks to you and @Blac Kelly.. for timely updates.
I got my decision made on Sunday…. Let’s see if we have luck on the weekend ;)

Reactions: Katayoon

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
They arrived in Canada as visitors and just received PR under H&C therefore would have never contributed to CPP. They would not qualify for CPP disability. They would also not qualify for provincial disability with more than minimal assets. My information was correct.
Your information is wrong, they are Pr now , they have been in Canada for a while, paying taxes and Pension contributions . I don't know where you get your facts.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Your file was supposed to be opened at a Bring Forward date but it was postponed by 30 days as requested by the supervisor. Hard to guess but perhaps supervisor reallocated resources/officers to other files (Aghanistan?)... You are almost there. Fingers crossed for all of us. Soon.
I feel the same happened to us as well. Final review email on August 5th and no update since then. Perhaps our final review BF date was also postponed...
Thanks for the incite , we will all hope for best, whatever it is , we will find out soon . I will be patient, and find other way to reduce my anxiety. I am sure very soon it will resolved. Good luck to all of us.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Thanks for the incite , we will all hope for best, whatever it is , we will find out soon . I will be patient, and find other way to reduce my anxiety. I am sure very soon it will resolved. Good luck to all of us.
Don’t waste your time or respond her @canuck78 they’re bunch of liars

Last edited:

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean the vip members all of them are negative not you sorry my comment should be under @canuck78
Nothing against you
I see what you mean. When I posted my story first in 2018 about my partner's revoked PR and questions about HC, most VIP members (can't remember exact names now) responded that HC will never work for him, that basically my partner is irresponsible liar and should go back home. And nothing will ever work for him. It was disheartening but it did not break us down.
What does not kill you makes you stronger. Believe in yourself, my friends, and those who did not believe in you will regret at the end.

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
No it's AIP , since December 2020, the last update on gcms note said "the file is still on hold, BF date extended for another 30days as requested by the supervisor " I am not sure what that mean.
Did you talk to an agent at the call Center? Have your security and criminality passed?