+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Guys hello; need your opinions here, if someone apply under H&C does they check their eligibility as well? But if we were eligible why would we apply in the first place….!! Your answers are deeply appreciated, and what is the timeframe of H&C if your case is handled by LVO?
GG

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Thanks.
Am one of the 2018 applicants.
Arguements is on a special need child nd establishment in canada. As I went to sch in canada some years ago.

I actually checked my online application this evening and it says complete nd they sent a letter to me on 26th june nd I shld considered delays in mail delivery before I contact them.
Check your email they sent you copr complete mean everything done

Reactions: omoteeees

omoteeees

Jul 28, 2021
Currently Via email - and that will be your "virtual" landing.
Thanks katayoon,
I already called them today and they actually sent my copr to a wrong email. My correct email ended with .com. but they sent it to same email that ended with .ca.
I called to make corrections already. Nd she told me I will receive it in my email in 2 business days.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks katayoon,
I already called them today and they actually sent my copr to a wrong email. My correct email ended with .com. but they sent it to same email that ended with .ca.
I called to make corrections already. Nd she told me I will receive it in my email in 2 business days.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions.
Can you share your time line?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks katayoon,

Thanks to everyone that responded to my
questions.

That was long stage 2 process

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Soon Amigo soon ;)
Thanks for the support, been hearing of Toronto that it was bad place for your file to be. Until the agent told me your file is in Toronto, they rushed my file even my submissions I submitted after the initial submission was not looked into. The person even mailed a wrong email address that was not mine and my old lawyer. He or she wanted to use me as a statistics.

Reactions: Jaxico

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
@Canadagee
When you sent your application straight to Vancouver office when the officer reviewing your application it’s called Eligibility
When get Aor it means your Eligibility is Met

They are doing two background check one is a soft check after aor it’s like credit check
The second one is after when he got Aip it called hard checks make sure everything is clear and clean

Do you have other questions!?
Thanks a lot for your response and time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It’s fake news don’t trust the media
The H&c approval rates are higher base on solid factors

By the way I got approval in Vancouver office then my file was transferred to Niagara Falls for stage 2
Essentially the data does not reflect that AIPs can be transferred to other offices for Full approval which is why Toronto and Vancouver have no approvals and Niagara falls has a very high approval raTe.

Reactions: Buletruck