+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the support, been hearing of Toronto that it was bad place for your file to be. Until the agent told me your file is in Toronto, they rushed my file even my submissions I submitted after the initial submission was not looked into. The person even mailed a wrong email address that was not mine and my old lawyer. He or she wanted to use me as a statistics.
The approvals from Toronto and Vancouver are often transferred to Niagara Falls after AIP. The stats are misleading.

Reactions: wello711

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I have been getting welfare this whole time from Ontario province, I'm not getting universal credit as i don't live in uk. i applied for WP but didn.t received it yet I'm doing cash job right now. My story is all about mental health and and on humanitarian bases I'm sufferings from social phobia and my lawyer told me there is no guarantee they will accept your case , I have relatives here they're helping me with my stress and anxiety.
If you are working under the table and claiming welfare have you been upfront that you are working? If not that is welfare fraud.

Reactions: SweetQueen

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Essentially the data does not reflect that AIPs can be transferred to other offices for Full approval which is why Toronto and Vancouver have no approvals and Niagara falls has a very high approval raTe.
That makes sense, coz after AIP they transfer out the files.

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
If you are working under the table and claiming welfare have you been upfront that you are working? If not that is welfare fraud.
Hi i send a email to Niagara fall that I'm doing cash job i told my lawyer she told me you need to tell them that you're doing job under the table.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Guys hello; need your opinions here, if someone apply under H&C does they check their eligibility as well? But if we were eligible why would we apply in the first place….!! Your answers are deeply appreciated, and what is the timeframe of H&C if your case is handled by LVO?
GG