+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

omoteeees

Jul 28, 2021
hi @omoteeees, i think they send it online.
Katayoon and ayanna can help you more.
May i ask you about your h&c arguments ? and your timeline
Thanks.
Am one of the 2018 applicants.
Arguements is on a special need child nd establishment in canada. As I went to sch in canada some years ago.

I actually checked my online application this evening and it says complete nd they sent a letter to me on 26th june nd I shld considered delays in mail delivery before I contact them.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks.
Am one of the 2018 applicants.
Arguements is on a special need child nd establishment in canada. As I went to sch in canada some years ago.

I actually checked my online application this evening and it says complete nd they sent a letter to me on 26th june nd I shld considered delays in mail delivery before I contact them.
Can you share your timeline please

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I am very worried too I saw the case on the news in 2019..where they gave the family date to leave in Jan 2020. And the lady was 7months pregnant.
I do not know. I just want the officers notes to see y he/she refused me
As you're in Judiciary review no one will send you back , i don't suggest applying second H&C without knowing your refusal note or PRRA result , get your note then you will know what is the reason of refusal so you can make your case stronger ,You must know your praa result before applying for second H&C it can be approved they will give you a approval latter on hands sometimes and let you know what's next.

Reactions: wello711