+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No vaccine as yet
As a pregnant woman you are at extremely high risk of serious covid. You should be speaking your doctor about vaccination and the serious risk to you and your unborn child ending up in the hospital if you get covid. In many covid ICUs pregnant women made up a decent proportion of patients. With low oxygen saturaturation unfortunately some fetuses died and others need an emergency c-section.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
@Ayanna I call them and the lady told me it's still in process at Vancouver office. I told her I got email that a decision was made she stated she does not have have.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
I don't know if I should be worried but I applied for PR under the pathway for refugee and failed refugee. Everything has been passed except for criminality, which was initiated on March 1st. I applied in January, received AOR Fin ebruary. I am kinda freaking out because other January applicants already have their COPR. What could be wrong?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know if I should be worried but I applied for PR under the pathway for refugee and failed refugee. Everything has been passed except for criminality, which was initiated on March 1st. I applied in January, received AOR Fin ebruary. I am kinda freaking out because other January applicants already have their COPR. What could be wrong?
Who and who does the new path way includes. Does it includes persons that was working like at Walmart and or customer service agents in Call Centre's?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It can take a while to get through the security and criminality process. If you meet the qualifications for the healthcare worker during covid program you will get approved.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ayanna
Where did you find those news?
I am trying to give reference to my friend and could not find it
@Ayanna clearly has a contact in the office because all her information would not be available to the public. Assume it is related to elections since the amount of people living in Canada waiting to be deported with minimal deportations may Be a talking point from the Conservatives.

Reactions: Ayanna

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
But they've sent you AIP right?

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
If a person gets PR under H and C category , is this considered to be a PR under a sponsorship agreement ?
Anyone has any idea or comments please ?
Thanks

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
If a person gets PR under H and C category , is this considered to be a PR under a sponsorship agreement ?
Anyone has any idea or comments please ?
Thanks
There is no reltion between sponsorship and H&c !
But there’s a sponsorship stream based on humanitarian grounds for exemple if your spouse or you don’t meet some conditions you can apply for sponsorship under H&c.
This category is a sponsorship category

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
There is no reltion between sponsorship and H&c !
But there’s a sponsorship stream based on humanitarian grounds for exemple if your spouse or you don’t meet some conditions you can apply for sponsorship under H&c.
This category is a sponsorship category
Me and my wife came as visitors to help my son and his family. We got pr under h and c , does this mean our son sponsored us ?