+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
So this means that there is no sponsorship agreement in our case ?
No !!!!
If he applied to sponsor you under parents and grand parents program and asked IRCC for exemption in this case it still sponsorship but in your case it’s PR under H&C stream it’s PR for H&c grounds thats all.
You are PR because you have suffisent H&c arguments ( like your son or you family who need your help ) but not because your son is Canadian and he sponsored you

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
No !!!!
If he applied to sponsor you under parents and grand parents program and asked IRCC for exemption in this case it still sponsorship but in your case it’s PR under H&C stream it’s PR for H&c grounds thats all.
You are PR because you have suffisent H&c arguments ( like your son or you family who need your help ) but not because your son is Canadian and he sponsored you
So according to you , there is no sponsorship agreement in our case between our son and immigration ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
So according to you , there is no sponsorship agreement in our case between our son and immigration ?
No !!!
You are a red PR now with all your rights without any complicated agreement.
You have all the rights to work, study, healthcare, the help from gouvernement....
Your son will not pay anything for you.
Enjoy your life and especially thank god

Reactions: Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Canadagee
When you sent your application straight to Vancouver office when the officer reviewing your application it’s called Eligibility
When get Aor it means your Eligibility is Met

They are doing two background check one is a soft check after aor it’s like credit check
The second one is after when he got Aip it called hard checks make sure everything is clear and clean

Do you have other questions!?

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ok...seen that I have this on me now. Do you think I could just go ahead a submit my new H&C like by next week.
I don’t know what to say you have no choice you have to submit your application maybe the officer see compassion ground because you’re pregnant Now these applications go really fast in process it’s kind of scary
If I was in your shoes I will submit f to it
I see only one way it could be better you already in worse spot I think it’s gonna be better be positive and I will keep you in my prayers

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I don’t know what to say you have no choice you have to submit your application maybe the officer see compassion ground because you’re pregnant Now these applications go really fast in process it’s kind of scary
If I was in your shoes I will submit f to it
I see only one way it could be better you already in worse spot I think it’s gonna be better be positive and I will keep you in my prayers
Ok thank u. But I don't get officer notes as yet. Should I just go ahead and submit anyways. Someone from here refer me to a lady. And she is who I will use now.