H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
same to you bud, wish u all luck and hopefully we will get it this time
hi guys ! according to IRCC they process admissibility and background in my application.
Admissibility means sufficient H&C arguments ? also in my ecas it shows application received thats all but i know they did not update system frequently
@Katayoon do you have any idea ?

Reactions: Carlos chuks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys ! according to IRCC they process admissibility and background in my application.
Admissibility means sufficient H&C arguments ? also in my ecas it shows application received thats all but i know they did not update system frequently
@Katayoon do you have any idea ?
Would it be eligibility, rather than admissibility? I would not worry about status updates, they are not reliable. For my partner, until today it says that they are processing his eligibility (which is HC grounds - stage 1), but he received AIP almost 3 months ago.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Would it be eligibility, rather than admissibility? I would not worry about status updates, they are not reliable. For my partner, until today it says that they are processing his eligibility (which is HC grounds - stage 1), but he received AIP almost 3 months ago.
nous vérifions actuellement si vous répondez aux critères d'admissibilité.
this is what I heard when i called IRCC

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I received Aip since October 27 nothing yet

Reactions: Katayoon