+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
@Ramone1
Hi there as you wrote in your previous comment that your parents Msp got approved with Aip
My friend she got her Aip last month she is wondering if she can applied for msp . I never had such situation that’s why I was wondering if ur parents got approved for msp
They didn't approve my parents msp with Aip

Reactions: Ayanna

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
I understand this question were not addressed to me, but your friend can call Health Insurance BC at 604-683-7151 and ask for guidance to enrol for MSP with AIP. There is exemption for certain applicant of permanent residency, and I think your friend is within that category. If need be, she/he can ask for level 2 officers. level 2 are more knowledgable and can make decisions on spot.
I had talked to level 3 officer as well and they said they can only approve if we have PR approval letter or landing papers or Pr card. I have called them 3 times and their answer is firm.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi friends, this question is for people who received aip and apply to csq for quebec. Today agent told me that I have to contact Midi for this, and give me the link of the website. So I figure out that they are not going to ask this on my behalf. Maybe because I am outside Canada?
How you contact midi? Did you apply on arrima for the csq? Which forms you received and to whom you sent them?

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi friends, this question is for people who received aip and apply to csq for quebec. Today agent told me that I have to contact Midi for this, and give me the link of the website. So I figure out that they are not going to ask this on my behalf. Maybe because I am outside Canada?
How you contact midi? Did you apply on arrima for the csq? Which forms you received and to whom you sent them?
Midi have to sent you the form or you can call them 5148649191

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Midi have to sent you the form or you can call them 5148649191
My friend, I called Midi and agent suggest me to finish my federal process and then when I have the permanent residence go to quebec and apply for csq, because I can put on risk my process and it will take time. Omg what do you think?

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
My friend, I called Midi and agent suggest me to finish my federal process and then when I have the permanent residence go to quebec and apply for csq, because I can put on risk my process and it will take time. Omg what do you think?
Oh you not in Canada you have to finish your process with federal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I sent them an email they tell me my file send for final review I have two friends of my sent their copy of CSQ after one week they received copr
There may be a longer wait time for final review at the moment compared to when your friend got approved. There were many AIPs approved in the past few months but not many final approvals.

Reactions: Kemmie11

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How do they think you will get to Canada? You can see if you can apply for a TRP.

Canadagee

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, I’ve called IRCC to check my H&C app, automated response was “we are checking background of your application, no medical or biometrics are required” what does it means about checking background? When I check my app online is not even on process yet thou, any help pls?