+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, I’ve called IRCC to check my H&C app, automated response was “we are checking background of your application, no medical or biometrics are required” what does it means about checking background? When I check my app online is not even on process yet thou, any help pls?
Did they ask you for biometric after AOR? and also did the automated machine said that they are reviewing your eligibility as well?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone else is waiting for copr?
Yes, my partner waiting for copr. No updates since he did medicals in early June.

His CBSA agent emailed him today that IRCC has slowed down considerably and expect longer processing times...

Reactions: Ramone1

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Automated message was “we are checking the background”, I don’t know about eligibility but when I try to check my app status it doesn’t even process yet
they tell you first about eligibility process after that i think biometric, medical, other documents and the last one is background

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello guys, so I've received 2 emails at the same time, one is PR confirmation portal that asked me to upload my photo and addres which I did and it says in review with IRCC and another email from niagara falls which includes my CoPR and asks to print out and mail it with a photo... it looks redundant and I'm confused whether I've to mail niagara falls as well
@Ayana ur help needed tnx

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, so I've received 2 emails at the same time, one is PR confirmation portal that asked me to upload my photo and addres which I did and it says in review with IRCC and another email from niagara falls which includes my CoPR and asks to print out and mail it with a photo... it looks redundant and I'm confused whether I've to mail niagara falls as well
Interesting. Sounds like they are implementing a new system/process to finalize application. Maybe this is also why everything slowed down recently. Each time there is a transition to the new system, delays and redundancies are expected.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Could you share your timeline, please?
thank you ;)