+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I agree that officers can find any ways to refuse An application but ts so hard for them to do that if the case is strong with good arguments And evidences.

But he can’t not in his explanation about the decision that he refused the case because he disagree with lgbtq+ or he is a racist !

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Honestly I don’t think that you have good chances because you don’t have good arguments but in some cases they approve people even if the don’t have good grounds, you have a little chance but the probability that they can refuse the application is much higher than approvws, I advice you to put other arguments and dont lose hope.
You have a residency in UK and it’s the worst thing in your case but again don’t lose hope and work hard to increase your chances or send a good application if they Will not approve The actual case
You’re absolutely right he might have a chance We don’t know or he might be wasting his time we don’t know
Eventually he’ll find out by the end of the month

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
May i ask you max why you didnt apply for British citizenship ?
It’s just a question without any reason because some people don’t apply for citizenship or only after many and man years and i don’t understand why.

Yes having friends in Canada is an argument but what is your proofs and evidences to prove that ??? Of course you can send pictures as you want.
Generally speaking someone who can ´ives in the uk a developped country and his principal reasons to apply for H&c is just because he dont has friends in UK and he want to live in Caanda with his Canadian friends it’s not a strong case Andy that’s why i advice you to put other things to increase chances..
You sain that your situation in uk without friends and family affected your mental health, did you put any document or letter or article to prove that ??? Can you please share with us all your proofs like articles, letters etc...
I didn't work ,or paid taxes i was on social support but when i get canadian PR then i will go back and apply for Canadian and British citizen, i submitted latter from doctor saying that i have social phobia and loneliness stress anxiety tried my best to treat in uk but coud.t because of living alone and loneliness.i was very lonely which effect my metnal heath so i need help. .

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I agree that officers can find any ways to refuse An application but ts so hard for them to do that if the case is strong with good arguments And evidences.

But he can’t not in his explanation about the decision that he refused the case because he disagree with lgbtq+ or he is a racist !
Based on what he told us and we all know his case is not a strong since he’s a UK resident do you know how many people are coming from Germany France UK Australia and New Zealannd applying for H&c. They think they’re going to get approved by H&c

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I didn't work ,or paid taxes i was on social support but when i get canadian PR then i will go back and apply for Canadian and British citizen, i submitted latter from doctor saying that i have social phobia and loneliness stress anxiety tried my best to treat in uk but coud.t because of living alone and loneliness.i was very lonely which effect my metnal heath so i need help. .
Ok that’s really good !!! but stil the fact that you have residency in uk can hase a bad impact...

Are you sure that they process your file in uk ?

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
if i didn't get answer in 5 months i will go back to uk.
I hope you will get answer in five months. Your application is not very important for them so that's the reason they're not working on your application and you won't get answer soon, sorry to say that. Ircc is dealing with people who got some serious problem.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Based on what he told us and we all know his case is not a strong since he’s a UK resident do you know how many people are coming from Germany France UK Australia and New Zealannd applying for H&c. They think they’re going to get approved by H&c
Seriously ??? You know British, Australians and kiwis who applied for H&c !!!???

I learned about people from eu countries who got approvals in h&c but they are from countries like bulgaria or roumaniA etc... also i saw Americans and Portuguese Italians and Spanish who apply for H&c, i don’t understand why they do that !!! They seen citizens from a good countries with rights and priviliges !!!!
But I know that some of them have good H&c grounds even if they are citizens from good countries, jaxico for exemple is Spanish but he is a buisness man in Canada with a very stable live here more than native Canadians so in this case H&c is a logical thing for someone from developped nation

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
They're just making blockage for people who are coming from 3rd war country, its not fair.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I hope you will get answer in five months. Your application is not very important for them so that's the reason they're not working on your application and you won't get answer soon, sorry to say that. Ircc is dealing with people who got some serious problem.
Are you a lawyer ????
You personally you didn’t have a good application and you said that before but you was lucky and you got approval so be helpful Andy positive please and thanks god

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Ok that’s really good !!! but stil the fact that you have residency in uk can hase a bad impact...

Are you sure that they process your file in uk ?
My file is being process in Niagara fall it's been 15 months I'm not getting any answer. and its been 20 months i have been in Canada.