+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone, for anyone that is currently in stage 2 and you please share how long you have been waiting? My work permit expired and I am trying to see if I should renew it or just wait. Suggestions?
the process timeframe for stage is from 90 days up to 12 months
Because of backlog and Some of the officers are taking vacation The process is slow

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna should stay in this page to help all of us. Ayanna is positive person but she can talk with logics ,if your H&C grounds are weak then Ayanna is not shy to tell you ,she help us to make our case stronger by giving ideas and suggestion ,I strongly request Ayanna to stay.
thank you
If you really want a strong case you need to find friends family members get a lot of pictures good memories and also find a job don’t worry about work permit as long as you pay tax that’s important you can work under table but if you claim your taxes that’s it
And also you can apply for temporary sin number

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna, did you get your PR yet?
Yes i did
One of my Neighbor she’s from Mexico I’m helping her out with her stage 2 today I sent her background check to Niagara Falls office and I called the niagara Falls office i have the number I asked few questions and I’ll ask him how long will take the process for her he answer me he said because of the shortage of stuff and so many approval application they are behind they are working to finalize all application by the end of September

hope all of you guys get your copr and Pr soon

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Yes i did
One of my Neighbor she’s from Mexico I’m helping her out with her stage 2 today I sent her background check to Niagara Falls office and I called the niagara Falls office i have the number I asked few questions and I’ll ask him how long will take the process for her he answer me he said because of the shortage of stuff and so many approval application they are behind they are working to finalize all application by the end of September

hope all of you guys get your copr and Pr soon
Thank you for the info

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Naz786, kindly verify before you conclude.
I don’t know about feijoer leiw but I know of wello711.
She asks a lot of questions which is not out of place when you are in H & C process.
This long waiting game is filled with anxiety, confusion uncertainty and sometimes desperation and getting answers can bring relief.
I am one of the people she sent message to their inbox. She asked me questions and ended up using same Lawer as me.
By the way there is nothing bad in gathering information from others who have passed through same process. (experience)
For me, I have the h & c factors, a good lawyer and above all GOD, I was asking questions before I got my AIP and I am still asking as I am waiting for my CSQ. Thanks to @MelJohn and @Kemmie11 who already got theirs and can answer my questions.
I pray that wello711 gets positive response soon by the grace of God as indicated by the gcms notes.
Congratulations in advance @wello711, my dear friend :)
thanks for your support dear sister, but i never said that i got approval in my gcms notes ! my application is still in process, i hope that all applicants get AIP as soon as possible, if you have good arguments and evidences you will get it

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
thanks for your support dear sister, but i never said that i got approval in my gcms notes ! my application is still in process, i hope that all applicants get AIP as soon as possible, if you have good arguments and evidences you will get it
My father thought me not to correct good impression. Maybe they misunderstood you but Claim the the positive my dear and so shall it be. You and everyone in this forum deserve pr. May God answer our prayers.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Did you change your address c/o your lawyer or?

it’s now a month since I sent my lawyer my new address but nothing has changed yet.
Its happen same to me I send address to my laywer and he changed it and he confirm me that he got confirmation that address has been changed but its almost a month didnt update on my ecas then I changed by my self on ecas