+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am kind of confused. People usually are inadmissible for 5 years for Misrepresentation, your partner was inadmissible since 2015, so he is no longer inadmissible in 2020, so you can sponsor him as your spouse within Canada, elbow come the lawyers say you have no chance?
No I cannot sponsor. It is 5 years from the removal date. He has not been removed yet. The 5 year will count from his deportation. He is under deportation order - I guess you are not. The law says "5 year from execution of removal Order", not misrepresentation (in his case). He was already a PR for a long time before they found out about misrepresentation. So it counts from removal order execution.

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
No I cannot sponsor. It is 5 years from the removal date. He has not been removed yet. The 5 year will count from his deportation. He is under deportation order - I guess you are not. The law says "5 year from execution of removal Order", not misrepresentation (in his case). He was already a PR for a long time before they found out about misrepresentation. So it counts from removal order execution.
I see.

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Finally you win the war, great achievement.

Reactions: Lolly smiles

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hey guys @feijoer leiw and @wello711 same person she has few accounts she is sent every member private messages And also tried to collect information from you guys
Try to ignore them and if you can she is a scam
What a liar she sent her application few months ago now she saying she got a gcms note that she been approved
in gcms note they never mention approval before Aip lol she’s a liar
@Naz786 shame on you !
how dare you say something you don't know God knows very well that I never lied about my request, I sent it on May 28 after an advice from a memeber here and it is still being processed.

You don't even know who I am or who @freijowe is, I've always appreciated Ayanna and her kindness, but if some people think otherwise or they are just too bad they're free.

You must reflect twice before speaking, yesterday I deleted a comment after a misunderstanding with someone.

How can you think I have two counts and what do you think is the cause of doing this?

you must know very well dear friend that you should never accuse someone if you know nothing.

How do I take informations from others?
I ask questions like everyone else that's all! to improve my file and understand the immigration system, do you think I am an espience or that I work for the government?

Shame on you !

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiSaab108

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
If you remember you were the one who told me like that I’ve been in detention I’m not gonna get approved it’s my last resort
Lol
if you guys think I’m negative then it’s my last comment here
I hope all you guys get positive answers soon bye
Your comments has a very positive effect on people here, the reason of this forum, is to share idea, its left for the people concerned to make the choice on the best way to go. I personally appreciate and value your comments and insights here.Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Ayanna

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi everyone, for anyone that is currently in stage 2 and you please share how long you have been waiting? My work permit expired and I am trying to see if I should renew it or just wait. Suggestions?

Reactions: Ayanna

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys @feijoer leiw and @wello711 same person she has few accounts she is sent every member private messages And also tried to collect information from you guys
Try to ignore them and if you can she is a scam
What a liar she sent her application few months ago now she saying she got a gcms note that she been approved
in gcms note they never mention approval before Aip lol she’s a liar
@Naz786, kindly verify before you conclude.
I don’t know about feijoer leiw but I know of wello711.
She asks a lot of questions which is not out of place when you are in H & C process.
This long waiting game is filled with anxiety, confusion uncertainty and sometimes desperation and getting answers can bring relief.
I am one of the people she sent message to their inbox. She asked me questions and ended up using same Lawer as me.
By the way there is nothing bad in gathering information from others who have passed through same process. (experience)
For me, I have the h & c factors, a good lawyer and above all GOD, I was asking questions before I got my AIP and I am still asking as I am waiting for my CSQ. Thanks to @MelJohn and @Kemmie11 who already got theirs and can answer my questions.
I pray that wello711 gets positive response soon by the grace of God as indicated by the gcms notes.
Congratulations in advance @wello711, my dear friend :)

Last edited: