+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
They are saying in 2022 to 75% of all H&c will get rejected
And also CBSA hiring more people for enforcement
Ayanna should stay in this page to help all of us. Ayanna is positive person but she can talk with logics ,if your H&C grounds are weak then Ayanna is not shy to tell you ,she help us to make our case stronger by giving ideas and suggestion ,I strongly request Ayanna to stay.

Reactions: Ayanna and tony4454

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
ayanna there is a reason your champion member I apologize for his negative behavior my sister you’re awesome stick around with these people you were changing a lot of people life God bless you

only we know how much help you are
If you want to leave you’re free to go but if you stick around and help others and God give you a reward
thank you for kind words your awesome as well

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna, you’ve been always helping to us and responding always our questions with more knowledge than our immigration lawyers. You are natural and you say what you think in each moment.
Right now, sadly… Immigration is refusing a lot!!! Why are you going to give big expectations to everyone when immigration is doing the opposite??? You are always fair and nice to everyone!

You are Realistic!! That’s the perfect word. please keep being with us ;)
thank you my friend ❤

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Nope sissy, you aint goin anywhere. we all know your value here and how important you’re words are for us. Think about 100 of us asking advices from you and you talking about leaving just because of one person???? Naaah
thank you my brother always got my back I appreciate you I prayed to soon grants you status be positive and patient

Reactions: tony4454

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
It is funny but all our lawyers kept repeating that we have no chance. Last lawyer basically refused to re-submit 3rd HC application (after 2 refused HCs) and found a dozen reasons to discourage us from filing appeal. One lawyer said to just pack up and go back home (easy to say for them).

So I had to write a third HC myself for my partner and this is when he finally got AIP.
when I got my AIP and my lawyer forward to me guess what he told me he said that he didn’t believe it I get approved he said don’t believe it I told him I wasn’t trust you I put my trust in God hand ✋

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
True talk Tony4454. Ayanna is not permitted to leave :cool:. God has been using her to answer people’s questions and thereby bringing them relief. I thank God for showing her mercy.
@Ayanna continue with the good job and May God continue to answer your prayers and bless you dear sis.
thank you my dear your positive person as well thanks for awesome prayers

Reactions: SweetQueen

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good day everyone
My work permit expired on October last week I received an email to update my address I'm waiting on my copr what your advice to me please
I think they’re Finalizing your Application make sure keep checking on ecas if says decision made it means it’s finalized
if they asked for updates address usually they send you pr card the make sure it’s correct tho