+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.
It's God doing. All glory to God.
Thanks to everyone who post and reply on this forum, reading through give a waiting-heart succor.

I am praying that everyone here get a good reply as well. Stay positive.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021
Congratulations

Reactions: Peace ☮️

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
We are thankful to almighty god for this day.
Congratulations!!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
With all due respect to Canada, it's not worth your health, believe me. I look at my partner slowly dying from anxiety day by day and keep telling him - it's not worth it.
Don't worry - be happy - it will come in due course.
Me myself try to be a tough person but in reality I was so in anxiety and the stress I don’t believe it I go to sleep like 1 am then back wake up 4 am in the morning trust me that was the hardest part ever for almost 5 weeks
Years and years you’re waiting for something finally got it in your hand is not there yet lol

canadaman1st

Dec 31, 2020
Me myself try to be a tough person but in reality I was so in anxiety and the stress I don’t believe it I go to sleep like 1 am then back wake up 4 am in the morning trust me that was the hardest part ever for almost 5 weeks
Years and years you’re waiting for something finally got it in your hand is not there yet lol
@Ayanna I don’t even think about my application till I got aip,after aip that’s when the anxiety kick in

Reactions: Ayanna

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
OMG I thought you already got your permanent residency card long time ago
It’s long wait
Not yet sis because I move from Calgary to Montreal when they ask me to confirm my address the agent tell me I need selection of QC that why it take so long I received the selection last week I sent it to them ask me to confirm my address i did it last Friday now I'm waiting for my copr

Reactions: Ayanna