+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Are you sure about this? That will be nice, it’s impossible to get someone respond by phone!!! They are so busy!!!
Anyway, my lawyer has sent 2 emails and another at the end of the week.

My only problem is about my wife got EE invitation at the end of May, we did Medical Exam then, only 5 mins before I submit EE application and pay 2,650$ I got AIP!!!! So when they requested the Medicals I had them already so I couldn’t do them with their form that brings an IME number.

My lawyer has mentioned this & medical clinic has sent an email to them. Medical clinic says that they must work. Just waiting that approval!

OMG, 9 years waiting my PR and it’s taking forever!!! It’s always something lol Almost there!!!! ;)
Since you have submitted medical recently, they might not be needing another medical exam , because your medical is valid for 1 year.

Reactions: Ayanna and Jaxico

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.
It's God doing. All glory to God.
Thanks to everyone who post and reply on this forum, reading through give a waiting-heart succor.

I am praying that everyone here get a good reply as well. Stay positive.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021
Congratulations

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Since you have submitted medical recently, they might not be needing another medical exam , because your medical is valid for 1 year.
Yes that’s what I thought. Lawyers make you nervous sometimes as they don’t have answers.
Medical clinic told me yesterday about they talked to IRCC to link my medical exam to the IME form. So I think about they sorted out it! Hopefully! ;)
Thank you!

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Not yet I have a question as you know I moved to Ontario i just got an email that they need my address detail from 2013 to 2014 and also my new address are showing now in ecas and they write me that the file has been send for final review, what is final review how long it take ?
it’s on senior officer desk Review your file for last time they make sure everything is correct after that is copr usually takes 1 to 4 weeks

congrats in advance

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes that’s what I thought. Lawyers make you nervous sometimes as they don’t have answers.
Medical clinic told me yesterday about they talked to IRCC to link my medical exam to the IME fork. So I think about they sorted out it! Hopefully! ;)
Thank you!
This is lawyer jobs to make you nervous to get money from you don’t listen to them you already everything done your medical is done everything gonna be all right just be patient

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
This is lawyer jobs to make you nervous to get money from you don’t listen to them you already everything done your medical is done everything gonna be all right just be patient
That’s right!!! The easiest answer is make the medical exam again with the new form when I did them in May and I paid 700$!!!!
They don’t think about I’ve spent thousands of dollars since 2012 :(
Medical clinic has talked with immigration to link it so I think about I figured out this! Just waiting the confirmation by email, ECAS or call center!!! It’s very stressful all this
Thank you! ;)

Reactions: Ayanna