+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SamLi

Nov 28, 2020
From 1 month up to 11 months for reconsideration
You can’t send reconsideration after 12 months
you have to reapply
I received a 9-page detailed reason of refusal for AIP, I am trying to fix it before applying again. Just curious- should I order GCMS notes also or the refusal reason is sufficient to focus & fix in re-application? What else can I get in GCMS notes that refusal reasons may not mention?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I received a 9-page detailed reason of refusal for AIP, I am trying to fix it before applying again. Just curious- should I order GCMS notes also or the refusal reason is sufficient to focus & fix in re-application? What else can I get in GCMS notes that refusal reasons may not mention?
hi samy can you share with us your grounds and what did you put s evidence to prove your arguments ?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes absolutely you should.
GCMS notes will show you original refusal notes from officer before he/she generated the official refusal letter. What you see in the refusal letter is general reasons but GCMS should show more details. Examples from my partner's case:

his refusal letter said things like "little evidence of establishment in Canada etc.";
The GCMS went much further and gave examples: e.g.his references "being new to Canada"; his job being entry level etc.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
As @Katayoon said you need to order a gcms note as soon as you can now days gcms note takes between 3 to 8 weeks thoughts

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Katayoon quick question it’s similar to your husband case my friend got her Aip Monday she haven’t received her medical exam yet
How long took you guys got your medical exam instructions
Usually takes 3 to 10 business days
But now I’m not sure because niagara Falls office very Busy

Reactions: Lexus2021

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I will suggest you order it only if you realize your lawyer missed some points which ahould have changed your decision. I didnt order it as on refusal notes i could totally realize my lawyer missed so much and screwed up my file. I read it thoroughly abd now i know what evidence i need to change my decision. Rest upto you , you can totally order notes there’s no harm! Good luck

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon quick question it’s similar to your husband case my friend got her Aip Monday she haven’t received her medical exam yet
How long took you guys got your medical exam instructions
Usually takes 3 to 10 business days
But now I’m not sure because niagara Falls office very Busy
Hi Ayanna, it was about 10 days from AIP and they arrived all at the same time - for him and his kids abroad.

May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad

Reactions: Ayanna and Latin40

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna, it was about 10 days from AIP and they arrived all at the same time - for him and his kids abroad.

May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad
Thank you now my friend keeps call me every day asking me same question lol
Her stress level are high lol

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you now my friend keeps call me every day asking me same question lol
Her stress level are high lol
my partner is also super stressed. Everywhere says all checks are passed but he still does not have COPR.It looks as if his file is just waiting in queue somewhere and someone is on vacation:eek:

you mentioned Niagara is now busy. Is it because of backlog?

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
my partner is also super stressed. Everywhere says all checks are passed but he still does not have COPR.It looks as if his file is just waiting in queue somewhere and someone is on vacation:eek:

you mentioned Niagara is now busy. Is it because of backlog?
Yes they are before 2021 2nd stage process
3 to 8 weeks
Now days 3 to 12 months